Breaking news from Germany : Pandemic is a Politic scam

3f5cjo.jpg

Bye you dumbass, you talk in circles
I could say the same about you. You said Trump is not going to Prison, but what you really meant is that he won't set foot in a jail cell prior to January 1, 2022. You say that he will never set foot in a court room. I suppose what you really meant is that he will not set foot in a court room prior to January 1, 2022. And when you say that Trump won't see 15 depositions, you mean that he won't see 15 depositions prior to January 1, 2022. With the court system as backed up as it currently is, you may have a point. However, it doesn't look like you have much confidence in the innocence or moral character of Trump. And all bets are on the future, dumbass, it is the very nature of a bet. If Trump dies prior to 2022, you'd probably win $1000 from me. But since he took the Covid vaccine and has been voting by mail, his chances of surviving 2021 are higher than your average 74 year-old.

Last edited:
I could say the same about you. You said Trump is not going to Prison, but what you really meant is that he won't set foot in a jail cell prior to January 1, 2022. You say that he will never set foot in a court room. I suppose what you really meant is that he will not set foot in a court room prior to January 1, 2022. And when you say that Trump won't see 15 depositions, you mean that he won't see 15 depositions prior to January 1, 2022. With the court system as backed up as it currently is, you may have a point. However, it doesn't look like you have much confidence in the innocence or moral character of Trump.
Dude, you’re delusional. You believe all that MSM bullshit. Get help

No there is not. Which is why we're in this shitty situation. They're so full of hate and self loathing they've turned it into an entire political ideology.
Yeah, next thing you know we might be storming the Capitol building and killing policemen.

Yeah, next thing you know we might be storming the Capitol building and killing policemen.
You’re a sad soul, you should watch what you say on the internet. Not to bright. If your stupid remark was about Jan 6th , why has no one been charged with murder? Why no cause of death? Nancy is the one that should be charged, them fucks knew what was gonna happen, they wanted it to happen. They was warned and didn’t do shit. Just like this shit at the border. Democrats are playing a very dangerous game with this county. Why, so men can play in women’s sports? They bitch and cry about Covid and let people walk right in untested. Fools, and only a fool would think Trump was the bad guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: lll
No, you dumb fuckers just destroyed several cities all last year. Including killing policemen. And stop drinking the MSM Kool-aid. There were more than Trump supporters involved in that bullshit at the Capitol. And you know it.

I could say the same about you. You said Trump is not going to Prison, but what you really meant is that he won't set foot in a jail cell prior to January 1, 2022. You say that he will never set foot in a court room. I suppose what you really meant is that he will not set foot in a court room prior to January 1, 2022. And when you say that Trump won't see 15 depositions, you mean that he won't see 15 depositions prior to January 1, 2022. With the court system as backed up as it currently is, you may have a point. However, it doesn't look like you have much confidence in the innocence or moral character of Trump. And all bets are on the future, dumbass, it is the very nature of a bet. If Trump dies prior to 2022, you'd probably win $1000 from me. But since he took the Covid vaccine and has been voting by mail, his chances of surviving 2021 are higher than your average 74 year-old.
Dont put words in my mouth you liberal fuck. See fellows, thats how they carry on, twist the conversation and the truth. Hell the fuck cant even make a bet like a normal person. You are a sick puppy, go hang with all your liberal fuckbag friends, Which probably isnt too many considering youre in florida

Reactions: lll
Dont put words in my mouth you liberal fuck. See fellows, thats how they carry on, twist the conversation and the truth. Hell the fuck cant even make a bet like a normal person. You are a sick puppy, go hang with all your liberal fuckbag friends, Which probably isnt too many considering youre in florida
I have not waivered on my initial terms of the bet. You are the one attempting to change the terms.

No, you dumb fuckers just destroyed several cities all last year. Including killing policemen. And stop drinking the MSM Kool-aid. There were more than Trump supporters involved in that bullshit at the Capitol. And you know it.
The Capitol storming happened immediately after a Trump rally. There were only Trump supporters, and I know it.

You’re a sad soul, you should watch what you say on the internet. Not to bright. If your stupid remark was about Jan 6th , why has no one been charged with murder? Why no cause of death? Nancy is the one that should be charged, them fucks knew what was gonna happen, they wanted it to happen. They was warned and didn’t do shit. Just like this shit at the border. Democrats are playing a very dangerous game with this county. Why, so men can play in women’s sports? They bitch and cry about Covid and let people walk right in untested. Fools, and only a fool would think Trump was the bad guy.
Bright enough to know the difference between too and to.

Back