Cameron Atomica and Jose mods used in the same song w/ video

SBlue

So I've had the honor to record this great punk rock/hardcore band from Jackson, TN, called Batter Hum, here in Nashville, at my studio.
We've had so much fun in the studio, and the band was amazingly well prepared for the session, which resulted in not needing to edit or replace any drum parts. So, you're really hearing what he played and how he sounded. Not to mention he is an amazing drummer! Bass and electric guitars were done through a DI and re-amped later, after trying out a few different amps, also at the same studio.
Anyway, so we've decided to use the Atomica for all the main rhythm parts(doubled tracked), and the Jose for all the rest.
The Atomica is a 73 SL in red and the Jose is a 97 Anniversary SL in white. Both 100w, and both modded by Mark Cameron.
Thought some members might like to hear how these amps sound in a band context.
You all have a great week!

https://youtu.be/EVP7v3R1DOo

AtIHgx6.png

Sorry, I've been having trouble adding a video to the page, so you only have the video link.

Great drummer and the bass sounded good too. Funny to see a Bugera (?) combo when the tone is coming from Cameron mods haha.

That's a great song! Really good hooks and catchy as hell. Definitely not the Cameron tone unleashed and turned up to "10" but nice, solid crunch.

cardinal":17gwx9qf said:
Great drummer and the bass sounded good too. Funny to see a Bugera (?) combo when the tone is coming from Cameron mods haha.

such false advertising :LOL: :LOL: sounds good!

Thanks guys!
I really liked the way the band worked in the studio and how prepared they were. They did an amazing job.
And yes, it was funny to see the Bugera on the video and wonder how it managed to sound that good!
Yeah man, very fun project!

By the way, feel free to share the video and to hit the like button. It won't cost you anything and it will help the band a lot!

Back