Cameron mods

Wicked tone... I dig that for sure \,,/. Wondering what od pedal I could throw in front of my Naylor SD60 to somewhat cop these tones and feel.?
A boosted Naylor could get in that ballpark imo. I’ve had similar-ish sounds to that using my Fortin modded Maxon 808 and also my klon, but I’m sure plenty of good boosts can get the job done. I have 2 Naylor’s atm, no longer have the 4 cam mods I used to own, so can’t do a side by side

A boosted Naylor could get in that ballpark imo. I’ve had similar-ish sounds to that using my Fortin modded Maxon 808 and also my klon, but I’m sure plenty of good boosts can get the job done. I have 2 Naylor’s atm, no longer have the 4 cam mods I used to own, so can’t do a side by side
I do have a Rockett Archer... what's your thought on that hitting the Naylor for above tone?... gain off, volume 3:00, tone noon???.... if there are better od/boost pedals out there, Im not against grabbing one :)

Wicked tone... I dig that for sure \,,/. Wondering what od pedal I could throw in front of my Naylor SD60 to somewhat cop these tones and feel.?
I've aways thought that the Naylors were very Cameresque in the mid attack and clank, If I were you I'd look into a VFE standout or a Master Effects EQ from Hell 3 band Parametric EQ either ought to give you the amount a frequency attack and you'll be able to dial it in to perfection.:2thumbsup:

I do have a Rockett Archer... what's your thought on that hitting the Naylor for above tone?... gain off, volume 3:00, tone noon???.... if there are better od/boost pedals out there, Im not against grabbing one :)
I’ve not tried an archer, so not sure on that one. Most won’t agree with me, but I’m very opinionated honestly with Klon stuff and have yet to try any Klon clone that impressed me. I’ve got still the Decibelics which has been the best one I’ve heard so far, but honestly it doesn’t hold a candle to the real deal and I shouldn’t say that since I will sell it. Obviously I’m not recommending to get a Klon bc they’re stupidly priced

I love my Fortin 808. I’ve been through over 140 boosts and it’s one of the 5 I’ve kept. My 2nd fave only to my Klon and believe me I’m the total opposite of a Fortin fan boy lol. I was expecting to sell it since I sold all the other Fortin pedals I had. Actually the Fortin 808 can probably get closer to that tone with the Naylor than my Klon imo

Cory, try an OD1X. I've had VFE, Airis, Sam let me try a Thorpy and the Wizard Leopard pedals, original GE10....still the OD1X stays. It doesn't cut the lows like most boost pedals; unless you want it to...leaves the tone 'big' sounding instead of 'narrowing' it so to speak...

Back