Can someone make love to this bitch already

He’s a corrupt POS.
One of the First things every Dictator has done… disarm the masses.
He won’t allow his ‘bought and paid for’ media to report actually how many crimes are done by licenced gun owners vs illegal unregistered ones.
Of course, he’s not interested in that.
He doesn’t give a shit about safer streets or saving lives, just disarming Canada.

Agreed 100%, I am shocked noone has taken a swipe at him at this point, he is straight up the most incredibly annoying and trolling P.M EVER. Blows me away noone has tried to take him out yet... then again, maybe some have ? Who knows but I don't know anyone that actually likes him at this point in time. I mean, EVERYONE seemingly hates him, however he got elected 2 times in a row... makes me think my brethren are retarded.

How bout his $55,000 grocery budget from the people :shocked: of Canada
I know... I am doingmy best to reserve my emotional reaction, because let's face it, the fact the media rubs it in the publics noses PURPOSEFULLY is planned to trigger people to be angry instantly. 100% the media is in on the corruption and is gas lighting the public, they are hilariously trolling us... and if you think the corruption and theft stops at Trudeuas grocery bill, you are sadly SADLY mistaken.
We truly have NO idea just how bad it is because we never get to hear or see, it is an inside club, these fkrs piss away that much money probably for EVERY MP in the house. I would not even blink if the combined grocery bill annually on tax payers dime trumps $10Million.

What a POS. The US might be there in less than 2 years, but a Civil War will take place first.

Back