Can someone make love to this bitch already

Ya, I hear ya👍
I guess you gotta be careful how the Ж:ll word gets used around hear.
Fuck him. He should be (((held accountable))), along with the rest of these monsters.

Fuck gaslighting this tyranny into politically correct faggotry, mods. These icons are waging war and invite divine justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
just be careful what you type guys. look up 18 U.S.C. and read it carefully.....take it from someone who was in the "industry" for over 22 years. You would be surprised what could get you in serious hot water. Or don't be careful....up to you.....

just be careful what you type guys. look up 18 U.S.C. and read it carefully.....take it from someone who was in the "industry" for over 22 years. You would be surprised what could get you in serious hot water. Or don't be careful....up to you.....
That’s only if you’re a 14th amendment US Citizen.
Fuck the code and fuck the treasonous US Corporation. Traitors get the rope and that day is coming. Fuck private prisons and bond raiding faggots from the BAR. Luke 11:52. Even the Christ himself cursed them.

That’s only if you’re a 14th amendment US Citizen.

Fuck the code and fuck the treasonous US Corporation. Traitors get the rope and that day is coming. Fuck private prisons and bond raiding faggots from the BAR. Luke 11:52. Even the Christ himself cursed them.
true-pertains only to U.S. Citizens. Is the likelyhood of someone getting hemmed up on here high? No. However just remember our policy on threats of violence ok? Not that the thread title was a threat...but it could have been construed as such.

Fuck him. He should be (((held accountable))), along with the rest of these monsters.

Fuck gaslighting this tyranny into politically correct faggotry, mods. These icons are waging war and invite divine justice.
I agree the P.O.S. should be held accountable, along with the rest. Never really understood the term "gaslighting"-always thought how fucking stupid it sounds..lol...(not attacking you for using that term Nigel!!) I just don't want thread titles calling for murder or suggesting it on here...that's all. We damn near give you guys free reign on here. I don't think it's too much to ask for you all to heed my "suggestions". I have been very "nice and respectful" about it. And Mike-if you think I have an issue, or are upset in any way with you-I'm not bro. If anybody disagrees with me or has any issues with what I'm asking-let me know. Thanks folks!

This is how organizing to fight tyranny is stopped. This is 1984. This is big brother. Think about it.

true-pertains only to U.S. Citizens. Is the likelyhood of someone getting hemmed up on here high? No. However just remember our policy on threats of violence ok? Not that the thread title was a threat...but it could have been construed as such.
Right they can deny us work and inject our loved ones with poison and steal elections and encourage our women to kill our children and separate fathers from their kids+child support jail+allow doctors to drug them+promote miscegenation+tax us to death+lock people down in their homes+destroy small businesses and you’d better use my pronouns bigot

Wait!

Why are you getting so upset?
Why are you so extreme?
Why are you attacking me?

Where do we draw the line?

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re good Jackbooted. The irony of your handle and our necessity for self-censorship is pretty ironic!

Just recall the founding fathers went to war for 3% in taxes. They would judge us as the weak cuck slaves we are.

You’re good Jackbooted. The irony of your handle and our necessity for self-censorship is pretty ironic!

Just recall the founding fathers went to war for 3% in taxes. They would judge us as the weak cuck slaves we are.
that's why I picked it years ago...lol...fuk da gubment....

I agree the P.O.S. should be held accountable, along with the rest. Never really understood the term "gaslighting"-always thought how fucking stupid it sounds..lol...(not attacking you for using that term Nigel!!) I just don't want thread titles calling for murder or suggesting it on here...that's all. We damn near give you guys free reign on here. I don't think it's too much to ask for you all to heed my "suggestions". I have been very "nice and respectful" about it. And Mike-if you think I have an issue, or are upset in any way with you-I'm not bro. If anybody disagrees with me or has any issues with what I'm asking-let me know. Thanks folks!
No beef here other than fagboy Trudeau and cucks like hum.

Can someone make love to this bitch already​

5b36eed72edea.jpeg

Back