CDC Listing Vaccinated Deaths as Unvaccinated - True or False?

I know from my neighbors, who are from India, that Ivermectin has completely helped India. They have said their states are basically Covid free. Very little are vaccinated. šŸ¤·. Why are developed countries ignoring the science?

Iā€™ve read studies where vaccinated medical staff keep spreading Covid back and fourth to each other and creating different strains. šŸ¤· We already know for a fact the vaccine doesnā€™t stop the spread, and science has taught us about bacterial infections creating different strains from our antibiotic use, so it makes sense this could happen with the vaccinated. Only time will tell.
Variants are correlated to population sizes that allow the virus to evolve within human bodies that haven't the immune system prepared to keep the virus load low.

Ok, ā€˜Genetically sequencedā€™ā€¦
Makes sense that Pfizer calls this NON approved ā€˜vaccineā€™ā€¦ā€œgene therapyā€.
By the way, its refreshing to talk to someone who is calm and presenting views and points instead of just repeating CNN and main stream media with cartoons and other immature ignorant bullshitā€¦šŸ‘
But my question brother, still remains, why havenā€™t they been able to ā€˜isolateā€™ the virus? šŸ¤”
Gene sequencing a virus has nothing to do what type of vaccine is used. It is the blueprint of the virus RNA. We know exactly what it is composed of at the molecular level. You are misinformed about not isolating it.

The whole science of vaccines didn't take just a year. So your strawman is up in flames. COVID vaccines are dependent on a century of science and decades of vaccine studies.
So, by your logic all new cars, planes etc. should be brought to market after 6 months of research, negating the necessary safety protocols because those technologies have been around for over 100 years?

Since BatmansRigTalk has decided to ignore my request, let me define logic:

A way of thinking that starts with a supposition and ends with a conclusion, "If this, then that."

"Trusting science" is making a decision to do and believe as I'm told by authority, rather than checking for self.

Science is a method. It is the way that human beings learn from experience via experimentation.

Today, conditioned people are blindly accepting what they are being told without any real experience, nor the proper technical frame of reference to understand/comprehend the facts. That is dangerous, to say the least.

Good luck and best wishes everyone, it's tough out there.
Nonsense. The science experiments are replicated by countless labs everywhere around the world. Also you trust science every time you use any electronics like the devices you type conspiracy theories on.

Since BatmansRigTalk has decided to ignore my request, let me define logic:

A way of thinking that starts with a supposition and ends with a conclusion, "If this, then that."

"Trusting science" is making a decision to do and believe as I'm told by authority, rather than checking for self.

Science is a method. It is the way that human beings learn from experience via experimentation.

Today, conditioned people are blindly accepting what they are being told without any real experience, nor the proper technical frame of reference to understand/comprehend the facts. That is dangerous, to say the least.

Good luck and best wishes everyone, it's tough out there.
Well put.

Next please...
qzcwTxDPMF.png

So, by your logic all new cars, planes etc. should be brought to market after 6 months of research, negating the necessary safety protocols because those technologies have been around for over 100 years?
New, as in an entirely new concept of car? No. That's not what happens. Look at DeLorean. Most new cars go on the market quite quickly because they are not major modifications of existing models.

Hence why this brainmash that the Covid vaccine is somehow new without a long history of this type of vaccine in research is just silly.

False analogies flying sky high here it seems with strawman pilots.

Last edited:
I've read reports showing viral load in vaccinated individuals to be 250% higher than in unvaccinated.

Here Dr. Wen just stated vaccinated people carry more viral load. Science (y)

Twitter is your source.

Go direct with your sources so we can avoid social media conspiracy theories thanks. Show the scientific peer review.

Not one of you has managed that yet.

Anyone can post anything on Twitter or Facebook.

Why is that the so called ā€œmoralā€ libs have to write a novel to get their point across yet their point still makes no fucking sense?

Another person who has reading difficulties and happens to be a conspiracy theorist. No surprises there. You just couldn't answer anything put to you so go into ostrich + sand mode.

Gene sequencing a virus has nothing to do what type of vaccine is used. It is the blueprint of the virus RNA. We know exactly what it is composed of at the molecular level. You are misinformed about not isolating it.

A ā€˜blueprintā€™ of the virus, just because they couldnā€™t isolate the actual virusā€¦
Youā€™re reading too much CNN and all the other bs crapā€¦Donā€™t agree with you brother,
All the best, and make sure you get the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh booster shots, and remember, there will be many many other ones after that, which is blatantly obvious the first ā€˜vaccineā€™ (Gene therapy) did not work at allā€¦
But, you already know this, unless your completely ignorant and stupid.
See Israel, my brotherā€¦ IsraelšŸ˜‰

Hope you thoroughly enjoy the genetically modified transformation of your body into a non-human entity.

Last edited:
A ā€˜blueprintā€™ of the virus, just because they couldnā€™t isolate the actual virusā€¦
Youā€™re reading too much CNN and all the other bs crapā€¦Donā€™t agree with you brother,
I gave you a link to the scientific peer review which exists in reality and anyone can see and read for themselves.

You are the one using news "sources", not me.

Go direct to source as I do.

New, as in an entirely new concept of car? No. That's not what happens. Look at DeLorean. Most new cars go on the market quite quickly because they are not major modifications of existing models.

Hence why this brainmash that the Covid vaccine is somehow new without a long history of this type of vaccine in research is just silly.

False analogies flying sky high here it seems with strawman pilots.
Nice try. The Delorean took about 4 years to bring to market.

Twitter is your source.

Go direct with your sources so we can avoid social media conspiracy theories thanks. Show the scientific peer review.

Not one of you has managed that yet.

Anyone can post anything on Twitter or Facebook.
Are you saying you know more than a doctor?

Dr Wen is the lefts go to doctor. she is on CNN and all of the time. I figured she would be a good source for you. Are you now admitting that she isnt a good source and the CNN is using her as propaganda to misinform their viewers (who are mostly on the left)?

Another person who has reading difficulties and happens to be a conspiracy theorist. No surprises there. You just couldn't answer anything put to you so go into ostrich + sand mode.
Batman, the only thing people like you comprehend are TikToks and Iā€™m not going there. Enjoy saving the world with your boosters (y)

Back