• Charvel San Dimas Lime Green Metallic

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • Kramer LE 2015

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

mcstinger

Which one would you prefer and why?

_charvel.png_Kramer.jpg

Honestly that particular Kramer is fucking sick. I'd probably spring for that one out of the two choices mainly due to the top mount floyd

Thank for your reactions.

To be honest, I don't need any of them. Just I like them both, they are pretty sick :D. A bit afraid with the Kramer, the only one from the newer production I had a Baretta Special and sold it right away. Poor HW, poor fretwork. This Pacer should be probably better, but I can not test it before purchase. Charvel is something like safe bet regarding to quality and return possibility. But it is double the price in this case :confused:.

I would find an old Kramer Focus or a charvel model 2 or 3
I think both can be had at or below the cost of those 2 new.
I think the old Japan used ones are better then the new new ones.
I do think both those look cool though.

I haven't played the new Kramers yet, but all of the old ones I ever tried were horrible. The new Charvels are pretty nice, though.

I own Charvel SoCal MiM, so I am familiar with it's great playability. Except of that Schecter Sun Valley FR S and LTD F-250. Happy with these three guitars. Just GAS, want to have some flashy eyecatcher, so I am considering one of those two :rock:. Thanks for all your opinions.

Current production.. Charvel, hands down.

Back in the day (80's)... Still Charvel, but it would be a much closer race.

I've had one of the new Pacers (not the vintage series) and it was a decent guitar for the money, but the Pro Mod was better. If you could luck into finding one of the MIJ Pro Mods for a comparable price... THAT would be the one to get.

Back