Charvel or Kramer?

Charvel or Kramer?

• Charvel San Dimas Lime Green Metallic

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • Kramer LE 2015

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
In this pick there 3 Kramer Focus 1000 , 1 Kramer Voyager , 1 82 Pacer deluxe and if you look on the floor I think 1 pacer and 2 focus 3000 bodies .
I have a few more as well.

20200713_101940.jpg

Nice.. is the evh a legit kramer version or was it just a body plus neck sort of deal?

No, the Frankenstrat is a true mish mash partscaser. But that neck is ridiculous. Got it new on eBay for $100 and it easily rivals my Musikrafts. The Frankenstrat is as accurate as it gets when comparing to what he used in the Jump video.

No, the Frankenstrat is a true mish mash partscaser. But that neck is ridiculous. Got it new on eBay for $100 and it easily rivals my Musikrafts. The Frankenstrat is as accurate as it gets when comparing to what he used in the Jump video.

I think I'm going to try one of these China necks off ebay as a project. If it sucks, I'm learning how to level and finish up frets. Parts casters should be 2k guitars.i see why they would be ( warmoth) but the whole point is budget friendly throw it together.

Just build a Partscaster, that's all Kramers and Charvels are anyway.

Attachments

• 1CDD3D3A-9857-4D7C-8B8F-3486E7CC4081.jpeg
    1CDD3D3A-9857-4D7C-8B8F-3486E7CC4081.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
I think I'm going to try one of these China necks off ebay as a project. If it sucks, I'm learning how to level and finish up frets. Parts casters should be 2k guitars.i see why they would be ( warmoth) but the whole point is budget friendly throw it together.

I really don't remember the seller, and it was too long ago to look up in my purchase history, but I think it was from a builder in Chicago. It's been a fantastic neck and I had it measured carefully so I could order the exact same profile and dimensions when I had Musikraft build some more for me. Obviously, the Musikrafts cost a lot more $$.

Back