Chris Rock stepped on Will Smiths wifes dick....LOL

As I've said on TGP, Will Smith is a fragile princess with a huge ego. What a wanker. Ricky Gervais has destroyed people with way worse jokes and there was no performing. What an embarrassment Smith is.

Fake Hollywood staged BS…
Oscars viewing audience down 70% from a decade ago so they had to try a Hail Mary and fake ‘something outrageous’ to get people talking about them again.

The movies they make sure are not getting people talking, I don’t think I heard of any of them, especially the one that douche won best actor for? It’s simple, libs ruin everything they touch.

It's all fake. Will Smith is a homosexual male (well known in Hollywood) and his wife cucked him, and bragged about it to the whole world. This is part of "humiliation" initiation/stunt they do.

Will Smith->Chris Rock’s Face

Vs.

August Alsini->Jada’s Ass

Who wore the slap better? Her hair loss was likely friction from other dudes headboards.

It's all fake. Will Smith is a homosexual male (well known in Hollywood) and his wife cucked him, and bragged about it to the whole world. This is part of "humiliation" initiation/stunt they do.
Wow, I didn’t know that…😑
But I just heard, and you might know better, both of his children are transgender?

Relax, I'm a huge Bronson fan and well aware of his tough upbringing. That said, William Smith could easily take him in any style of confrontation.
I'm very relaxed. I was just being sarcastic. I know who William Smith was. He was definitely a badass. I still like Bronson more though.

That slap was so damn fake. Rock standing there with his hand behind his back, Then Smith walking away with his back turned trying to hold back a smile. Rock didn't even move much after the "slap".... we all know Smith is in pretty good shape, so a slap from him would have at least moved Rock (or anyone else for that matter) a few feet. IF is was real, it goes to show you that Smith is a pussy and hits like one too.

Screen-Shot-2022-03-29-at-7-42-55-PM.png

Back