Current Kemper rig shot

dwizted

Just a pic of of my current rig. Sounds so bad ass Kemper,VHT 2/90/2,Mesa Recto slant and ISP 15" sub. ISP sub belongs to my Bruda Corpse. I have had quite a few rigs in my day but this is probably the best set up I have had hands down. Dang picture came out side ways. Its okay I was feeling a bit sideways any way after turning her up a bit. :rock:

Attachments

• 2012-10-10 20.27.36.jpg
    2012-10-10 20.27.36.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 562
Anyone have some good High gain and Blusey profiles they would cate to share. So far Petes Fortin profiles are some of my favorites for the high gain stuff but I have some killer Three monkey Oarangatan profiles. Shit I cant spell worth a dam.

no pics of mine as i'm still working with it but i love my KPA. a fantastic and lightweight alternative to hauling around all my amps.

spent the last couple of months toying with midi controllers, have finally settled on the gordius LG2. onto the next phase of rig creation...

fluff191":gnhbui1f said:
My next video with be of 3 or 4 Kemper profiles through a KT88 power section and 4x12 cab. :thumbsup:

This needs to be done immediately... may I please request setting up some type of "room mic" so we can hear the in the room sound in addition to a mic'd sound? I know it sounds silly but with these digital modelers/poweramp and cab setup I really like to hear the in the room sound over a mic'd sound...

...if its possible that is :)

cool gear pic. by why do you have a toaster on top of your VHT?

:LOL: :LOL:

I kid. I couldn't resist. I'm still holding out for a rackable KPA

Great looking setup. I bet you can move bowels with that sub on the bottom!

Well done!

:)

PBGas":1wurazv6 said:
Great looking setup. I bet you can move bowels with that sub on the bottom!

Well done!

:)

It is actuly crazy how good the sub makes the rig sound. I works really well the cab sounds different like it doesnt mush out any more on the low end. Very tight but very huge... It shakes the house literaly...

Back