Current SLO 100 tube layout

CEG85

Does anyone have the tube layout of the current slo 100's?
Would be much appreciated.

Same as old one`s, do a search on the forum, its on here.

The new SLO has 4 preamp tubes lined up in between the output transformer and the choke, plus one tube next to the output tubes.
The older ones don't have this same layout.

Regarding the new SLO's, I'm assuming the preamp next to the output tubes is the V5 position.
Wanted to confirm.

From the info I've gathered the layout is the following
V1= OD/CL
V2= OD
V3= Cathode Follower for FX Send
V4= Cathode Follower for FX Return
V5= PI

Last edited:
The new SLO has 4 preamp tubes lined up in between the output transformer and the choke, plus one tube next to the output tubes.
The older ones don't have this same layout.

Regarding the new SLO's, I'm assuming the preamp next to the output tubes is the V5 position.
Wanted to confirm.

From the info I've gathered the layout is the following
V1= OD/CL
V2= OD
V3= Cathode Follower for FX Send
V4= Cathode Follower for FX Return
V5= PI
Yeah they move its position but dont think they changed anything

the preamp tube by the power tubes is for the loop, tube 4 is the PI and you can work back from there

If anyone is still interested in where the actual tube locations on the B.A.D SLO 100 is.
Got this info a while ago from Boutique amps.

-V1 is the preamp tube closest to the input jack and is the input stage
for the entire amp, the 2nd half of V1 is the 2nd stage for the
clean/crunch channel

-V2 is the next tube over from V1 .. Both stages are gain stages for the overdrive channel..

-V3 is the next stage down from V2 and is a gain stage and tone stack stage for both channels. (cathode follower)

-V4 is located near the power amp tubes and is the effects loop tube for both channels..

-V5 is located next to V3 ( near the master vol pots) this is the phase inverter tube..

Back