Current used market

Wait till near the end of august September. So far 23 food processing plants have burned down. One is an accident two is a coincidence three is a pattern.
Not going conspiratorial here. Just the facts.
So if housing bubble pops people can’t afford food and energy I think people won’t be too worried about gear.
So all the vultures have coin in hand.
I was reading this story earlier. Seems like a lot more than being reported.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...turing-plants-destroyed-biden-administration/

I’m starting to see used gear at the current inflated prices starting to sit. Did things finally top out?
Yeah, I think things are on the way back down, but it just depends. I think it's very supply-driven, always is, but especially now. For a while, everything was at least a little high. Now it's just settling a little. If the item was hard to find and expensive before, it still will be, but I think we're finally able to buy normal items for normal pricing, at least that has been most of the change I have seen.

News flash! Prices on gear have been nuts for 18 months now. Way before that piece of imperial shit invaded Ukraine.

Not sure how they were going to tie Putin into this lol, but Russia has been a bit of a "thing" in the news for a while, slightly separate from the current "military exercise". He seems to be in poor health. Good riddance. Hope he's not too sore of a loser to leave the rest of us behind when he kicks it...he is the definition of "if I can't have it, nobody can have it"

News flash! Prices on gear have been nuts for 18 months now. Way before that piece of imperial shit invaded Ukraine.
You’re right, we’ve moved on from Putin.

It’s all your fault!

D28A058F-2EFC-4E8F-8CBE-4A0EBDA238C3.jpeg

Reverb raised their cut on sales. And uncle Sammy wants his cut. I’m still trying to figure that one out. I got state and federal taxes on my paycheck. Then I was taxed when I bought the gear. Now if it’s over 600 sales I’m getting taxed a third time 🤔

I’m sure rare stuff will hold its value but if people cutting back on purchases possibly even selling due to hardship finances the market will soften.

Reverb raised their cut on sales. And uncle Sammy wants his cut. I’m still trying to figure that one out. I got state and federal taxes on my paycheck. Then I was taxed when I bought the gear. Now if it’s over 600 sales I’m getting taxed a third time 🤔

I’m sure rare stuff will hold its value but if people cutting back on purchases possibly even selling due to hardship finances the market will soften.

you are only taxed if you have a gain. That would be new income that has never been taxed before…. So no you aren’t paying double taxes. If you bought something for $600 and sell it for $500, you owe no tax. If you sell it for $700, you only owe tax on the $100 gain.

this was always the case BTW…. The new reporting rules are just a mechanism by which it can be enforced.

you are only taxed if you have a gain. That would be new income that has never been taxed before…. So no you aren’t paying double taxes. If you bought something for $600 and sell it for $500, you owe no tax. If you sell it for $700, you only owe tax on the $100 gain.

this was always the case BTW…. The new reporting rules are just a mechanism by which it can be enforced.
Yes. People are uninformed, for sure. If anything, its just a new inconvenience to get a 1099. Most have nothing to worry about, unless they have massive profits to sift through.

Yes you are correct I forgot about the profit part. But how does one prove that if you are ever audited.

Just the point that the population is being sucked dry of money.
It’s a nice racket to be able to print money out of thin air and then tax their time and hard work back.
Our dollar going to resemble the Zimbabwe currency soon. You couldn’t buy a egg with a stack of these 😂😂

1655052743840.jpeg

It has absolutely nothing to do with printing Trillions of dollars out of thin air.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.......

Screw the printing, how about the 2.6 TRIILION
dollars that was “lost”, not stolen or destroyed?,
it came up missing after the attack on Iraq and we caused 2.6 TRILLION dollars in war reparation’s & infrastructure damages….hey!!!.., maybe the…
LMAO.

FYI, that’s over 2000 pallets of clean bills.

Back