Dan has passed

I just went back and found his Covid thread. Wow.. What a terrible loss. So sorry to hear this, prayers to his family and friends. Just awful news.

Oh man ! I'm so so sorry to hear this , Rest easy brother you will be missed, lots of fun times spent here together shooting the shit about our hobbies... sucks

You know brother Dan is at peace now. I can't tell you the horrible stories that we have told each other at different times that we have spoken. That man was a warrior who was carrying a heavy burden. Like we used to say to each other-Everybody's a warrior till it's time to do some warrior shit...Well Dan was legit. I fuckin hate this shit.

You know brother Dan is at peace now. I can't tell you the horrible stories that we have told each other at different times that we have spoken. That man was a warrior who was carrying a heavy burden. Like we used to say to each other-Everybody's a warrior till it's time to do some warrior shit...Well Dan was legit. I fuckin hate this shit.
Did you try calling him again? Is that his wifes name?

The pic he posted was a negative test result. It seems really odd and I'm hoping its not true.

Back