Dan Travis, RT Amp Salesman of the Year?

I considered one…listened to all the clips
( MGL and Dan’s ). Exactly what I don’t like in Marshalls I heard in the clips. Im sure it’s a great amp, just not for me. Ordered the Wizard MCII I wanted and got it a few weeks ago.

That's cool man, if the marshall DNA isn't for you, then it's definitely not the amp for you - because it has it, for sure

If any other RT regulars that make gear or gear products would like it demoed, shown off, recorded, or put through it's paces for the members I am more than willing to show off what's what - @Ola Englund @Peter Diezel @burger @EddyLenz @LickliterAmps @luxxtone @glpg80 and whoever else i'm forgetting at the moment that posts here
 
That's cool man, if the marshall DNA isn't for you, then it's definitely not the amp for you - because it has it, for sure

If any other RT regulars that make gear or gear products would like it demoed, shown off, recorded, or put through it's paces for the members I am more than willing to show off what's what - @Ola Englund @Peter Diezel @burger @EddyLenz @LickliterAmps @luxxtone @glpg80 and whoever else i'm forgetting at the moment that posts here

That’s very kind of you and certainly admirable considering your amazing talents in playing and recording. I want to make sure I can bring the best I can do. When I’m ready I’ll definitely consider shipping something your way :rock:
 
That’s very kind of you and certainly admirable considering your amazing talents in playing and recording. I want to make sure I can bring the best I can do. When I’m ready I’ll definitely consider shipping something your way :rock:

Absolutely man, all of your design ideas are really cool, and your clips sound incredible! If you want to spread the word, I'll be here
 
That's cool man, if the marshall DNA isn't for you, then it's definitely not the amp for you - because it has it, for sure
Yeah for sure. That scratchy higher mid thing and the low end palm mutes that just go “thwack, thwack thwack”. Scorpions The Zoo is kinda what I am refferring too. Much more prevalent in the MGL clips than yours, but still there.

I like a Marshall overall voicing, but that other stuff needs to be dealt with. Growing up with Marshalls (still have some bought decades ago), I figured out how to get rid of all that stuff. Fortunately I was able to find stuff that does what I like. I don’t doubt the MGL stuff is great for others. Appreciated all the clips.
 
That's cool man, if the marshall DNA isn't for you, then it's definitely not the amp for you - because it has it, for sure

If any other RT regulars that make gear or gear products would like it demoed, shown off, recorded, or put through it's paces for the members I am more than willing to show off what's what - @Ola Englund @Peter Diezel @burger @EddyLenz @LickliterAmps @luxxtone @glpg80 and whoever else i'm forgetting at the moment that posts here
Redplated ground zero
 
Yeah for sure. That scratchy higher mid thing and the low end palm mutes that just go “thwack, thwack thwack”. Scorpions The Zoo is kinda what I am refferring too.
I’m only familiar with crunch, chunk and chug when it comes to guitar tone vernacular. This thwack thwack must belong to a regional Ohio dialect. Perhaps fellow Ohioan @Techdeth would be kind enough to translate from your native language, and then we could somehow translate that into something resembling English
 
I’m only familiar with crunch, chunk and chug when it comes to guitar tone vernacular. This thwack thwack must belong to a regional Ohio dialect. Perhaps fellow Ohioan @Techdeth would be kind enough to translate from your native language, and then we could somehow translate that into something resembling English

good luck translating any ohioan into ANYTHING resembling english :hys:
 
bro fr i fuckin zooted my rizz fuckin brah bro duuuuude LOL frfr
IMG_2534.jpeg

Im on that
 
I’m only familiar with crunch, chunk and chug when it comes to guitar tone vernacular. This thwack thwack must belong to a regional Ohio dialect. Perhaps fellow Ohioan @Techdeth would be kind enough to translate from your native language, and then we could somehow translate that into something resembling English
It is exactly how it sounds. Listen to the Zoo from Scorpions in the verse where they ride the E. Or all the MGL clips, you can’t miss it.
 
I’m only familiar with crunch, chunk and chug when it comes to guitar tone vernacular. This thwack thwack must belong to a regional Ohio dialect. Perhaps fellow Ohioan @Techdeth would be kind enough to translate from your native language, and then we could somehow translate that into something resembling English
Idk what thwack is either lol
 
Back
Top