David Lee Roth Fires Shots at Wolfgang Van Halen: ‘This F-ckin’ Kid’

JohnnyGtar

Ummmmm, Dave? It was WOLF that suggested bringing you back into Van Halen.

Last edited:
Surprised by the reaction here. If this is true DLR wanted that out there. WVH throwing out his guests would be a shitty thing to do. If she really was carrying ca$h bonus for the end of the tour it’s really crappy.

I'll just say this. I love DLR for who he was.

I've seen this new clip talk from him all over the Internet. I personally, am not going to listen.

Like so many other rock stars from the 70's, 80's, 90's - I'd rather just live in the past. Who cares? His brain is ...(no words). And again...like Sammy, he would not have been elevated without our GOAT - EVH. Period.

This is VH to me / RIP.

I support WVH and Dave but sad to see it get ugly.
As for Wolf be careful what you wish for. His new tunes are catchy and sound great with the tapping and all but don't get caught
- trying to live up to the ole man. Nobody alive now can do that.

Last edited:
This monologue is sort of like a Joe Pesci story in a mob movie or something.

I used to love DLR but sadly he is a washed shell of what he once was and the things he does now are not making himself look any better. I am sure all those guys had their own issues but to work with this cat for many years had to take its toll on everyone.

This monologue is sort of like a Joe Pesci story in a mob movie or something.

I used to love DLR but sadly he is a washed shell of what he once was and the things he does now are not making himself look any better. I am sure all those guys had their own issues but to work with this cat for many years had to take its toll on everyone.
Read Greg Renoff's book.

DLR is batshit crazy.

Back