Demartini is in the building.

When I was in high school, I wanted to be that guy. In fact, my friends called me "Warren" as a nickname back then. I had an old "Sears" guitar with F-holes when I was a kid and kept it thru high school. My friend and I painted it to look like Warren's "Crossed Swords" guitar. I love that guy's playing.

mg_5143.jpg

WDM you can't go wrong, he has always been the one who brought the phrase 'tasteful' to describe his playing. Ratt was never a strict hair band anyway though.
Atomic Playboy

So, are you able to clue us in to what Dave's working on with Ratt??? Some kind of collection of collaborations with 80s rock artists??

PS. I'm insanely jealous of your job! :D

Man.....I am Such a TOTAL FANBOI..... :inlove: :inlove:

Thanks for posting these pics....I would be the giggly school girl if I met him... :LOL: :LOL:

So.......burning question for years.....
is his MAIN AMP the SLO.....or the VH4?? :D
I keep hearing conflicting stories. :yes:

Atomic Playboy":zqx8g0k2 said:

LOL, Its pretty obvious that youre a huge Steve Stevens fan!!! Im right there with ya and what I wouldnt have given to be in the audience where they took that pic...

BTW Reza, too damn cool...

Mailman1971":blmevhjc said:

Thanks for posting these pics....I would be the giggly school girl if I met him... :LOL: :LOL:

Hung with him at NAMM with Doug Aldridge just hanging and talking stuff, he is quiet and laid back. no giggling required :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Digital Jams":7no1d38x said:
Mailman1971":7no1d38x said:

Hung with him at NAMM with Doug Aldridge just hanging and talking stuff, he is quiet and laid back. no giggling required :LOL: :LOL: :rock:
Cool Story! :rock:
I know he is just another guy....but man he was like a GOD to me back in the 80's! :yes:
might not giggle...but would definitely be 'blushed!' :inlove:

:hys:

Very cool...thanks for sharing. What's the connection to the Foo Fighters?

As for the delays, I'm sure its all about having different settings for different applications. I have two in my rig (slapback and long).

Back