Demartini is in the building.

How good can this guy be using those non boutique pedals? MXR and Boss, really Boss???:)
All joking aside, I've always been a huge fan of his playing.
Thanks for sharing.

Dave is filming the history of a famous recording studio in Los Angeles. Should be very cool with a lot of jamming!!

Great pics!! Keep 'em coming

Poor Warren with that shit pieced together board with MXR pedals :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope lunch was being provided today, I expect the man cannot eat let alone buy real gear :cry: :cry:

Rezamatix":29t0vp1j said:
BYTOR":29t0vp1j said:
Dave is filming the history of a famous recording studio in Los Angeles. Should be very cool with a lot of jamming!!

Great pics!! Keep 'em coming
Not quite but nice try.

Oh well :LOL: :LOL:
He did say in the latest Rolling Stone that he is filming a documentary about the famous Sound City
Studio that closed last year , and that to expect some epic jam sessions with tons of people who recorded
there over the years :rock:

If this is not the project your involved in, then tell him you want in on it as well !! lol

Very cool. Big Ratt/DeMartini fan here :rawk:

yngzaklynch":3o6uxsjm said:
Why 3 carbon copy delays?????????
they all have different settings so I'm guessing they have different applications. the one on the left for example may be more for a reverb affect (regen turned down) and the the one on the right has the delay maxed out.

warrens an uli roth worshipper. hence the carbon copy's. I still think the best i ever saw him was in his youth back in San Diego playing a backyard party playing old Marshalls and strat and jamming with michael schenker. That cant be a real 56 strat BTW because they didnt make 3-tone sunburst until 59.

sounds like a fun project

congrats on the cool gig.

the doc i saw on the foo fighters last year really made them out to be fun decent family guys.
warren was one of the good things about the 80s.

what is your official role on the shoot?

Great reporting Reza and so many thanks for the pics and updates!

Nicely done! Many of us are envious of you being there!

Enjoy!

:)

Gainzilla":2mn094jr said:
Atomic Playboy":2mn094jr said:
mg_5143.jpg

LOL, Its pretty obvious that youre a huge Steve Stevens fan!!! Im right there with ya and what I wouldnt have given to be in the audience where they took that pic...

BTW Reza, too damn cool...
Too true Gainzilla. I was fortunate enough to meet SS and Josie last year in Phoenix as VIP guests and it was one of the most awesome experiences of my life!! I told Steve it was like meeting Hendrix for me!! He is a very, very kind and patient individual and always has time and kind words for his fans. :D :D
Will detail my experience here soon.
Glad to be back on Rig Talk which is a very happening forum btw!! :rock: :rock:
bad01766.jpg

Atomic Playboy

Just a sidenote, the Foo Fighters absolutely kicked ass when I saw them a few months ago. Dave has so much energy that it is not even human. :)

Very cool post! I love the way Warren still uses Floyds on his super Strats! And, I love the "Kramer" like painting of Dave - he really does have a great sense of humor and is pretty self-deprecating.

Back