Democrats are in real big trouble for 2024

61YCmgytcHL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

jbh5741743-joe-biden-horror-american-clown-story-halloween-costume--navy-post-garment.jpg

s-l500.jpg
Trump lost fair n square .... America fired him and Jack Smth will convict him .

Rule of Law, the Constitutionand Democracy prevailed and Trump lost due to America's Freedom of Choice .

One good thing about Trump, he destroyed the GOP, Fox nonews, cracked the two tier justice system and killed the parasitic life style the 0.010 % have enjoyed since Ronald Reagan.

Serious, to equate Jesus to Trump .... I would be offended, but I am Comanche and don't worship imported gods.

Man, your Jesus died in vain .... Trumpsters are proof that he died in vain .View attachment 184942
He still loves you and willing to forgive your shortcomings to a point. Hope the same can be said for your Chief Quackleberry when your time comes. Good luck.

He still loves you and willing to forgive your shortcomings to a point. Hope the same can be said for your Chief Quackleberry when your time comes. Good luck.
I believe in a higher Deity / Creator .... big difference, my God isn't short on cash, like you Christians are short on cash, morality and conscious to only benefit sociopathic narcissistic ministers that support things, that killed their founder .

You Evilvangelical Christians are as bad as your Islamic spiritual cousins .... the radical Muslim .

Back