Dimebag’s Estate Sues Dean Guitar’s

Too bad they couldn't come to an understanding that would be best for all parties. I hope the Dime Estate doesn't plan something like starting a Dime guitar line with a company he never played.

What % or 10-14 year olds would buy a guitar in 2021 because of Dime?
It's a fair question.
Very few,I would imagine.
Few kids that young can afford a dime bag of weed,much less a guitar.
The real buyers would be those who missed out on the original USA slimes and Crosses.
But that well would run dry quickly too.
Dean flooded the market with dime stuff. I'm going to pickup an import Dean slime for a project soon.

Very few,I would imagine.
Few kids that young can afford a dime bag of weed,much less a guitar.
The real buyers would be those who missed out on the original USA slimes and Crosses.
But that well would run dry quickly too.
Dean flooded the market with dime stuff. I'm going to pickup an import Dean slime for a project soon.
Dean did flood. Washburn would be great. Maybe a mid level and high level then that's it.

Day to day operations not affected here.
Only one in 30+ years ive seen play out w/a Dime guitar is Darrell.

As much as I am a ridiculous fanboy,I realize that Dime is far more polarizing than EVH.
There are far more guitarists that don't like Dime style guitars than those who do.
Same with Dime tone vrs EVH tone.
And I have loved Rita since we were young,so I hope she can find a place for Dimes legacy to continue to bear fruit.

I have a feeling what we are going to see is Washburn (hopefully) and they will probably do a limited range of very, very expensive Made in USA Dimes. I kind of feel like that is the market they should go for as Dime guitar collectors are very dedicated and more willing to pay for the top end unique stuff.

Might be cool to see Rita team up with Ola and Solar in some way. Being such a huge Dime fan, I'm sure he would love the honor.

Back