Dimebag’s Estate Sues Dean Guitar’s

I’m pretty sure that Ola has way too much love and respect for Dime and he would never try to make a buck off of his hero’s name. I may be wrong but he seems like a guy with some actual integrity unlike most people these days.

Dime has kept Dean relevant, literally. Dean has been milking his name for years.

Fuck Dean. Evan is a douche, their guitars are average at best, (aside from their top-notch Custom Shop that does next to nothing these days).

That said, I think the lady's grasping at straws. If they owe the estate money, get it. But aside from that, cut your losses, and stop depending on Dime's name to put money in your pocket. That goes for Dean as well.

As for future models? Dime was Dean. Seeing another brand producing Dime models would be stupid, and only prove it's a cash grab for the "estate". Is it about his legacy? No. Its about cash in her pocket, plain and simple.
I’m more of this line of thinking as well. Didn’t Vinnie renegotiate the Dean deal for peanuts? Is that part of the money issue?

I for one would not want to see it go to Solar unless they clear up the fretboard and finish issues that seem to be plaguing them.

Back