Dimebag’s Estate Sues Dean Guitar’s

So who is left at Dean then? Vinnie Moore probably... that guy clutches at whatever endorsements he can get! He's an awesome player, sad to have seen him scrape the barrel all these years and never see much of any return for his playing. (that I know of)

EDIT: Vinnie has left them too lol! Must be a total shit show if that guy is leaving. Andy Laroque as well.
vm.jpg

Vinnie Moore can do no wrong in my book. In 1989 i had one of his instructional videos and was blown away.
In the early 90's i had a chance to buy a VM sig Ibanez, Extremely well made/playing guitar.
I kind of discounted the Ibanez and did not pull the trigger.
One of the biggest regrets ever. I still look but rarely ever see them up for sale anymore.
Moore isn't really about the money because his guitars have always been very affordable.
But he is all about guitar for sure.

https://reverb.com/item/13950051-ve...nnie-moore-white-guitar-twenty-five-worldwide

Last edited:
So who is left at Dean then? Vinnie Moore probably... that guy clutches at whatever endorsements he can get! He's an awesome player, sad to have seen him scrape the barrel all these years and never see much of any return for his playing. (that I know of)

EDIT: Vinnie has left them too lol! Must be a total shit show if that guy is leaving. Andy Laroque as well.
I think Michael Schenker is still with Dean

Larocque is ESP now. E-II Horizons.

Kerry King. :LOL:

Dime single handedly resurrected Dean Guitars from the grave. How fucking dumb can Evan Rubinson be? WTF
Sold his father Elliot a super low serial number Black Dean ML Standard back when he was buying old Deans. Elliot seemed like a good cat. Too bad his son is a dumb ass.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the MI industry has lots of these a-holes.

I’m like, Dude, without Dave Mustaine, you wouldn’t have lights on in this place. You know, because your other artist that keeps the lights on has been dead for 16 fucking years(Dimebag). so you gotta pull back on the “I’m the king of the fucking world there because Mustaine is like, “go suck a dick pal.” But he’s like, “This fucking asshole. This uneducated prick” And I’m like it’s Dave Mustaine, you know. He sells how many of your guitars?

:LOL: Go suck a dick pal!

The only guy that should ever consider making another Dime guitar is Dean Zelinsky. Although there are plenty Dimes already. Let it rest. Washburn screwed Dime over as well, but that’s a lesser known story.

vm.jpg

Vinnie Moore can do no wrong in my book. In 1989 i had one of his instructional videos and was blown away.
In the early 90's i had a chance to buy a VM sig Ibanez, Extremely well made/playing guitar.
I kind of discounted the Ibanez and did not pull the trigger.
One of the biggest regrets ever. I still look but rarely ever see them up for sale anymore.
Moore isn't really about the money because his guitars have always been very affordable.
But he is all about guitar for sure.

https://reverb.com/item/13950051-ve...nnie-moore-white-guitar-twenty-five-worldwide

Yeah those things are super rare. I could be wrong but I think it's the only guitar (or at least, one of the only ones) that ever came with the Edge 2 trem

The only guy that should ever consider making another Dime guitar is Dean Zelinsky. Although there are plenty Dimes already. Let it rest. Washburn screwed Dime over as well, but that’s a lesser known story.
I didn't know Washburn screwed Dime over...
If that is the case fuck Washburn as well!

As a Dean DOA member and regular customer before Elliott passed away,I have lots of crazy great stories of great times with Dean guitars H.Q. and the old Dean forum.

I wouldn't deal with Dean now if I had to,and I really want an import slime MLF badly...mainly for an art project.
And Bloodrock,Juggernaut and myself know a little about what happened between Washburn and Dime on the way to his Dean endorsement.

IMO,Rita has every right to try to make money from Dimes legacy any way she chooses. Dime wanted her to be taken care of. Anyone who knew Dime(or Vince for that matter) would tell you the same thing I am now. He was all about making money from his fame,and using said fame to his advantage. It might be seen as unseemly to others because no fan wants to see Dimes legacy tarnished. But it is what it is,and someone is ALWAYS going to be hurt in some way about something. Case in point...the rebel flag guitars anyone? And Dean guitars can and will make the ML any way they want...they just can't put Dimes name on it anymore.

And again(just my opinion),Dimes guitars and tone are as polarizing as anything. You either love them or hate them. It may have been a huge market when he first passed,but that market is saturated. Only the Washburns are rare.

Serious question.... how many Dean Dime guitars do you think sold between 2019 and now? What did she want done that Dean wasn't doing? I love some old Pantera as much as anyone here, but Dime has been gone for 16 years. Is his name really selling units like it once did? I kinda remember Dime being from the Lynch school of endorsement whoredom. Doesn't take away from the fact that he was a monster player.

Back