Dogs, why can't they live forever

We lost our miniature schnauzer years ago, and it 100% felt like our child died. All the range of emotions, it was hard as hell, still is.

They become our children, and our children are supposed to outlive us, but dogs don't have the lifespan.

Sorry for your losses.
Thanks Nutz.. Don't expect from me much, but we all human after all.

Sitting here in SC right now. Had to make an emergency trip. Prays needed for my youngest sister. The Cancer thing sucks, it only happens to people it that don't deserve it. She wasn't feeling good for the last 2 weeks. Started having dizziness, headache and ear aches. Other sister took her to hospital. She has cancer in brain, lungs and stomach. This is a person that's never smoked drank or drugged. It's tearing me up.

A friend of mine once told me, “A good dog is hard to find. Even harder to lose.” I had to have my boy Griff put down a little over a year ago. He had been with us for 15 years. It was a tough decision, but had to be made. Had to pick him up and carry him to the vets office. My sympathies to anyone who has had to deal with the death of a pet.

036C7735-C348-4940-89E1-5E5B364E438C.jpeg

D3DA96C5-9D6E-43F1-B3EA-35D630B993B5.jpeg

703E180F-6BAB-41B8-9AD7-084A52B1AE5B.jpeg

08386C32-6875-42ED-AF0E-9F9DFA1D7B32.jpeg

Hey @T.V., your friend's words really struck a chord with me, "A good dog is hard to find. Even harder to lose." I'm so sorry to hear about Griff. Fifteen years is a long time, and I can only imagine the hole he's left in your life. It's an agonizing decision to have to make, but sometimes it's the most humane one for our furry family members.

Let's see...

Join a guitar forum and first post is to bump a 7-month-inactive thread to reply to a banned member about dogs.

Avatar used across hundreds of Russian sites, but you're from India, right?

Classic stuff.

Bant! :banhim::gethim:

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

Back