Dokken Reunion - live footage

Nothing against them but how exactly does the ONE show they play in the US wind up in Sioux Falls, South Dakota????

On the other hand, I thought I might never hear an 80's metal singer sound as bad today as Stephen Pearcy but Don has him beat by a mile.......

wait, why is this in the classifieds?

I didnt think George remembered how to play the solos as recorded without that stupid ad lib shit he does- but he does remember!!! nice to hear it played like the original.

George freaking NAILED the "In my dreams" solo!! :rock: :rock:

I studied that thing for years.... :LOL: :LOL:

Glad to see them rocking out again. If they come by me I am going. :yes:

band is killing, Don is fucking horrible, I would just get Oni Logan to wear a Golden Girls wig so people think it is Don and have him sing.

Don is a mess. He sound just lip sync while Jeff sings. Jeff is a great singer among many other things.

Well at least they are recording the Japan shows for a DVD. This means Don has MONTHS to go back in and sync up some studio vocals with the live performance...

The band was killing it though. Even slim on the drums!

Man I better get my hearing checked. I thought it sounded good. Especially for a shitty distorted phone recording.

Metlupass2":dj6qq4s9 said:
Don is a mess. He sound just lip sync while Jeff sings. Jeff is a great singer among many other things.

This video proves it. Jeff needs to move to lead singer and move Don to bass.

re·hears·al
rəˈhərsəl/
noun
a practice or trial performance of a play or other work for later public performance.
"rehearsals for the opera season"
synonyms: practice, practice session, trial performance, read-through, run-through, walk-through; More
the action or process of rehearsing.
"I've had two weeks in rehearsal"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rehearsal

Back