Dual dynamic IR's

EWJM

Hi,
Is there a way to use two of the Dynamic IR's (bought from the Two Notes store) simultaneously on the Cab M? At the same time, so the output is the blend of these two?

It seems to be possible to do with regular IR's, but I haven't found out how to do this for these dynamic IR's.

I'm a CaptorX user, and noticed two things that may/may not be precisely relevant to your question.

There are a couple DynIRs that are "pairs" (mostly the Green variants) - but that's not entirely allowing you the flexibility of mixing cabs (aka DynIRs)

WoS (Wall of Sound) does allow you to stack cabs, use various mics, etc. So perhaps pairing your Cab M with your DAW and integrating WoS into the DAW, you'll get what you want and a helluva lot more.

Just a thought. WoS is big, and does a lot.

Unfortunately not, you can only use 1 at a time. For this, you would have to use the Wall of Sound plug in, which you can stack 20 instances (either the same cab with different micing or 20 different cabs even) :)

I too would like to be able to combine 2 dynamic IR's for use within the Cab M.
My use case is live performance as opposed to recording.
CAB M is in use to replace my Mesa Subway rig.
I wanted to emulate my Subway rig, which is a stack of the 112/115.

hello @/\/\3phisto

Unfortunately it is not possible to load 2 cabinets in the C.A.B M simultaneously. There is not enough DSP power in the unit to do so. It is true that for bass player emulating a 112 and 115 stack would be amazing.

Back