Einstein no more?

badgergman

There is a post on the Diezel amps Facebook page suggesting that only 20 more Einsteins will be made?

This conflicts with a previous post on here saying this is not the case?

Which is real? Is my beloved Einstein about to be made historical?

:confused:

With the D-Moll pending and the cost of the Einstein (same as VH4) Transformers alone, I don't see how Diezel could make a profit on the Einstein anymore. They never sold in the VH4 or Herbert type quantities. Sadly, Diezels are expensive to build. From the chassis, PCB, Transformers and components they are world class. If Peter were to streamline the product line to use the same chassis and headshells it may cut down 20% on purchasing costs which would keep the company competetive in this worldwide recession.

Long Live Diezel. :rock:

We have stopped the production of the Einstein and
will come out with the D-Moll (100). We try to sell the Amp
in Germany (Europe) for 1790 Euros and in the states
for 3000 USD.

Best,
Peter

RIP Einstein
I love the german pricing on the D-Moll. Maybe you should write it DM-oll in memories to the good old Deutsche Mark.

Cheers,
Schnitzel

whats really the difference between the einstein and the vh4 other than channels, are the sounds that different?

dpeterson":15b3so6h said:
whats really the difference between the einstein and the vh4 other than channels, are the sounds that different?

vh4 sounds tighter and slightly more aggressive, while the einstein is a bit warmer andmore juicy, but they sound very similar
didn't compare the cleaner channels, but the mega and lead channels sound pretty close
I actually liked the Einstein better

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaak, so here we go, gotta buy one before they're gone.

This amp luvin' business is a very, very expensive hobby :aww:

Uncle Mo

Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry for my english.

I would thank a lot if someone from Diezel could answer me a question about this topic. I pre-ordered a 50W Einstein Head in June in a shop here in Madrid (Spain). As soon as I noticed in Rig-Talk that the Einstein will be discontinued I asked them if everything was ok with my amp. They told me recently that my Einstein is built and will arrive in Madrid at the end of August.

I keep waiting but I'm getting very nervous because I don't really know if I could get my amp or after waiting a lot I'd have to buy another one (please, no! :p). Anyone from Diezel knows if are there any Einstein purchases scheduled before the production stopped within July or August?, anyone in the same situation?

Thanks in advantage!
Best regards

Ventura":2y7os2xv said:
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaak, so here we go, gotta buy one before they're gone.

This amp luvin' business is a very, very expensive hobby :aww:

Uncle Mo

Really Mo?

Those D-Mon Moll as it was called, vids seem like it was the new and expanded range Einstein. There were 3 floating around of the new amp. As you know, I must have an excellent clean channel, and the new amp had one.

This may be one of the few amp I put a deposit on and pre-order. Ya know it will be good, just which flavor of good. The Schmidt I played was killer but overpriced at GC. If the new amp covers a little cross section of S, E, and V.... How can ya go wrong?

It seems, hopefully, to be the perfect step into the Diezel pond. :thumbsup:

But you already have a few.... You could not possibly want the new one, could you?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dmoll sounds great

I wonder if it can be switched to el34 as
Well if desired

Excited to check one out this fall
$3000 target is a good price for what appears
To be some of vh4 and herb combined

Back