Enjoy the decline

as I said, can't handle the truth.

anti-American for not wanting our tax dollars to be used to kill hundreds of thousands of people and destroy another country on the other side of the world for our ruling elites and the military industry? :unsure:

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin

remember Gulf of Tonkin? Pentagon papers? How many Americans and Vietnamese died for that? What was accomplished?

20 years in Afghanistan, for what? heard of the Afghanistan papers? read them for yourself.

The truth is out there.

"However much you deny the truth, the truth goes on existing." - George Orwell

Remember all of this was done with the consent of the American people.

edit: when the truth about the Ukraine conflict is allowed to be known, remember where you heard it first
Yes, YOU are deepthroat… oh wait, that’s just what you do. Never mind.

as I said, can't handle the truth.

anti-American for not wanting our tax dollars to be used to kill hundreds of thousands of people and destroy another country on the other side of the world for our ruling elites and the military industry? :unsure:

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin

remember Gulf of Tonkin? Pentagon papers? How many Americans and Vietnamese died for that? What was accomplished?

20 years in Afghanistan, for what? heard of the Afghanistan papers? read them for yourself.

The truth is out there.

"However much you deny the truth, the truth goes on existing." - George Orwell

Remember all of this was done with the consent of the American people.

edit: when the truth about the Ukraine conflict is allowed to be known, remember where you heard it first
Are you a Russian GRU / SVR Cyber Farming Troll ?

It's starting to look like it .

The War isn't over, Ukraine made more progress around the Crimea.
Russia is lucky, that they are not going nose to nose with America .... we would be burning St. Petersburg to the grown and leveling Moscow to the ground by now .... you know it, Putin knows it and so does the World .

as expected. so many intellectually interesting counterpoints on the topic from the woke left NPC swarm hivemind

/S

:LOL:

01-locust-swarm-ap_20024491002008.png

Last edited:
Are you a Russian GRU / SVR Cyber Farming Troll ?

It's starting to look like it .

The War isn't over, Ukraine made more progress around the Crimea.
Russia is lucky, that they are not going nose to nose with America .... we would be burning St. Petersburg to the grown and leveling Moscow to the ground by now .... you know it, Putin knows it and so does the World .
Seriously.........take your hand off your cock and see reality. Check it out........we've NEVER won a war...............

1685324985299.png

Hey Skag Bag, I got my Wife and she takes care of that .
Oh, that angry incellic lifestyle .... you make it look so painful .

This will make you feel better .
You probably need some Alex Jones's Prison Planet Bitch Butt Lube ....not included 💩👍
images (4).jpeg

Says the guy with the cock smoker avatar pic.
you're at least consistent in your vapid, banal responses.

since that's the level of discourse you choose to wallow in, I'll meet you down there since truth. facts, logic, reason and reality escape you:

somewhere in the world there's a tree whose sole purpose is to replace the oxygen you waste. you should go find that tree, and thank it.

you're at least consistent in your vapid, banal responses.

since that's the level of discourse you choose to wallow in, I'll meet you down there since truth. facts, logic, reason and reality escape you:

somewhere in the world there's a tree whose sole purpose is to replace the oxygen you waste. you should go find that tree, and thank it.
Dude, your low hanging fruit in the GOP ....Some where a trailer park is missing a MAGA / Jerry Springer trailer park idiot ...

Dude, your low hanging fruit in the GOP ....Some where a trailer park is missing a MAGA / Jerry Springer trailer park idiot ...
ok then down to your level it is:

"I know you are but what am I?"

of course with your experience at remedial dullardism you do have the edge in stupidity.

I
ok then down to your level it is:

"I know you are but what am I?"

of course with your experience at remedial dullardism you do have the edge in stupidity.
I tend to use critical thinking .... you have a serious case of a Crainial Fecal Impaction .... at least OAN, Fox Fake News and Q anon wipes their ass, after they load your skull with your opinions and beliefs . 💩👍

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
how leftists argue:

1) Ignore facts, truth and reality
2) Fail to provide any counter argument
3) Ignore logic and reason
4) Resort to name calling
5) Resort to blame and shame and accusations
6) Have a meltdown when overloaded

repeat

I

I tend to use critical thinking .... you have a serious case of a Crainial Fecal Impaction .... at least OAN, Fox Fake News and Q anon wipes their ass, after they load your skull with you opinions and beliefs . 💩👍
yes, all your thought provoking counter arguments to my statements regarding the decline of the USA are evidence of your critical thinking capabilities and prowess.

/s

:LOL:

Last edited:
All I ever did was post an
how leftists argue:

1) Ignore facts, truth and reality
2) Fail to provide any counter argument
3) Ignore logic and reason
4) Resort to name calling
5) Resort to blame and shame and accusations
6) Have a meltdown when overloaded

repeat
All I ever did was laugh at all your beliefs and delusions .... that's all 🤣🤘

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
All I ever did was post an

All I ever did was laugh at all your beliefs and delusions .... that's all 🤣🤘
nothing of substance as usual.

it's going to be interesting when truth, facts and reality pop your woke bubble.

here's an easy one for you to refute, with your critical thinking prowess so often exhibited here:

Back