ESP Eclipse II Standard

itsgoodnow

Hey all,

In the spirit of continued spring cleaning I am putting up my ESP Eclipse II Standard. Overall it is in very good shape--it has a very small nick on the back of the neck and some typical playing wear on the guitar (I tried to photograph everything as best as possible to highlight imperfections). The guitar has Bareknuckle Stockholm pickups, a TKL hardshell case, and an extra set of chrome knobs. Looking for $1,600 shipped. Thanks!

Link to Album Here

Thanks! It plays like butter and looks fantastic. The build quality along with the fit and finish for ESP are just insane. I have over a dozen single cut guitars alone though and need to get rid of some of these!!
I love it, wish I had the cash in hand! I'll check back periodically to see if it's still available, I'm thinning a couple of amps out of the herd.

I love it, wish I had the cash in hand! I'll check back periodically to see if it's still available, I'm thinning a couple of amps out of the herd.
Totally relatable. I went insane during 2020 testing gear. I had around 30 amps in 1 room at once from buying while being bored and my eyes starting twitching from the clutter. I got rid of about 2/3 of them and feel better without all the clutter. Good luck thinning the herd.

Back