EVH price gouging on Ebay

ElectricVoodoo

So this stealth head was purchased from a guy from another guy, from a store who said it was Geoyge Lynch's who said it came in Ed's personal carry case??

And all that equals $12,500
https://www.ebay.com/itm/EVH-5150II...270134&hash=item2af66789c8:g:GYsAAOSwMbxfpDuZ
NOW....

The guy who is selling it, removed his video on his YT when he stated months ago that he got it from Lynch himself. When he decided to sell the amp, he removed the video. He's full of shit and price gouging.

Why do I care so much you may ask?
Because I know him and he is a scam artist and always has been. Not that anyone is that naive to drop $12500 on a $2400 amp owned by 4 different people with 4 different stories, but I need to get it out there.

Anyway...how about those Jets?

I find it hilarious that he thinks someone would pay that much more for a modern production amp owned by George Lynch. Why do people think just because some 80s guitar hero owned it that's it's any better?

It disturbs me because I know for a fact that the guy had a video on his YT when he mentioned getting the amp from Lynch, then deleted the video because it conflicted with his narrative on his ebay listing.

This is the same guy who had a sports memorabilia store here locally and got busted for selling fraudulent items. So yeah, it annoys me to no end when I see a scam artist try this crap over and over again. Its not like its ED's personal amp either.

Some people just have no shame. I sometimes wonder if they used all their brainpower that it takes to come up with these scams, if they could maybe actually do something good for themselves or other people.

So this stealth head was purchased from a guy from another guy, from a store who said it was Geoyge Lynch's who said it came in Ed's personal carry case??

And all that equals $12,500
https://www.ebay.com/itm/EVH-5150II...270134&hash=item2af66789c8:g:GYsAAOSwMbxfpDuZ
NOW....

The guy who is selling it, removed his video on his YT when he stated months ago that he got it from Lynch himself. When he decided to sell the amp, he removed the video. He's full of shit and price gouging.

Why do I care so much you may ask?
Because I know him and he is a scam artist and always has been. Not that anyone is that naive to drop $12500 on a $2400 amp owned by 4 different people with 4 different stories, but I need to get it out there.

Anyway...how about those Jets?

i love how in the description he hints that it could have been used by EVH, but that he doesn’t know. He then says it’s collectible because it’s affiliated with two major rock stars. These guys are too much.

Its unbelievable. So I guess that the EVH amps and guitars we own or have owned were all affiliated with him as well?
I better sell off the $999 store bought 50 watt head for 10k now because its affiliated. ????

I find it hilarious that he thinks someone would pay that much more for a modern production amp owned by George Lynch. Why do people think just because some 80s guitar hero owned it that's it's any better?

Blasphemy!! Ban his ass after forcing him to dress up like C.C. Deville!!!......

LOL!

Yeah, people are out of touch. That stuff may have flown years ago for some of us hair metal fans but now George Lynch looks like a Lee Jeans model, it is COVID-19 time, and we are all spending money on medicine....LOL

I think this kind of sale should be encouraged. Life is hard on stupid people and it should be. Anyone who falls for this BS story and pays that kind of money really deserves to part with their money. They were lucky to get together with their money in the first place.

Blasphemy!! Ban his ass after forcing him to dress up like C.C. Deville!!!......

LOL!

Yeah, people are out of touch. That stuff may have flown years ago for some of us hair metal fans but now George Lynch looks like a Lee Jeans model, it is COVID-19 time, and we are all spending money on medicine....LOL

Lee Jeans for the win!
:geek:

This, this and this. Especially when "the tone" that George is known for comes from a modded marshall.

I have an old Fostex 4-track in storage somewhere, here's my planned ad (this is for the "real" George fans)...

Original Fostex 4-track used by George Lynch on the Under Lock and Key recording sessions. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own George's biggest tone secret. It does not come with a COA, but I will create one based on my knowledge of what I was told by the pawn shop I bought it from who was told by someone who met Michael Wagener who confirmed it looked like the original.

I've also been told that EVH may have borrowed it at some point, but since I can't verify it I won't claim this as absolute truth even though it's very likely it happened.

$20,000 gets you this amazing piece of history (please note the unit is not currently operational but a qualified tech could easily repair if you want to restore to functional).

As an amazing bonus, I also have the actual blanket used in the studio to cover up the unit. Fully authentic, never been washed. $5,000 for the blanket ONLY.

The scary thing is that quite possibly, there is a sucker out there who will actually pay for this believing every word as gospel.

Madness! :cautious:

I have one of those amps. I should list mine with the exact same title and description but with "NOT OWNED AND ABUSED BY ROCKSTAR" on it and charge only $12,499.

Back