Fair price for a 93 rev f recto

fair price, not as much as all these dudes are currently asking in reverb and eBay.

Check the prices they actually sold for using that reverb thing you add on to end of address bar.

When I sold my Rev C for $3500 so many people were telling me how crazy I was and I'll never get it...etc. Granted I was original owner and got it direct from Boogie. Prices are just nuts.

I bought mine (SN #963) in April of 2021 for $2500. Chrome chassis w/ the black tread-plate and blue indicator light. Mark series transformers. No transitional features.

When I sold my Rev C for $3500 so many people were telling me how crazy I was and I'll never get it...etc. Granted I was original owner and got it direct from Boogie. Prices are just nuts.

I've also experienced this with gear that I've sold recently. People called me out for listing it so high and told me to how crazy I was, and that I was dreaming that I would get my price. I got my price every time. Sure, it's taking longer to sell gear than it did in mid-2020 but stuff is still moving more quickly than pre-pandemic and if you are patient enough then you will get your price on something like this.

My two cents? I'd start with a list price of $4000 hoping to get an offer in the mid-3000's.

Last edited:
I bought mine (SN #963) in April of 2021 for $2500. Chrome chassis w/ the black tread-plate and blue indicator light. Mark series transformers. No transitional features.

I've also experienced this with gear that I've sold recently. People called me out for listing it so high and told me to how crazy I was, and that I was dreaming that I would get my price. I got my price every time. Sure, it's taking longer to sell gear than it did in mid-2020 but stuff is still moving more quickly than pre-pandemic and if you are patient enough then you will get your price on something like this.

My two cents? I'd start with a list price of $4000 hoping to get an offer in the mid-3000's.
Well, that one way to look at it. 😏😏

Why is this in the classifieds, is there a listing? This needs to me moved by the mods....Btw, I had a pre500 chrome, small logo and prefer the blacked out version, just looks more in the trenches😎

Ya know those with loafers and tans pants break out the windex and sanitize bf they attempt to throw down the heaviness...those fingerprints always weaken the attack lol

Last edited:
Back