FBF: Post your favorite flashback bands!

PurityS.L.G

Just wanted to start a lighthearted flashback Friday thread for all of us to participate and enjoy. No judgement. Just post some kickass flashback bands you enjoy! No matter the year or era.

The classic Marshall/Dual Strat attack

My fave outro solo

My fav Bob Rock produced tone

I've long held the opinion that Headed for a Heartbreak is one of the classiest cock-rock ballads ever.

Good to see that you appreciate it man. :rock:

One of my all time favorite players.

Dude no joke...My Uncle Sheldon showed me these guys back in '90 when I just started guitar and he had the first HM Strat I've ever seen in my life playing to their music. I grew up in La Mirada/La Habra CA so my music store was Rockit Music. They had NO idea what and HM strat was nor did my school buddies. They thought I made that shit up! LOL Point of post/story, I love this band. My uncle showed me them. It was on a Strat HM LOL! Awesome pick

Just wanted to start a lighthearted flashback Friday thread for all of us to participate and enjoy. No judgement. Just post some kickass flashback bands you enjoy! No matter the year or era.

The classic Marshall/Dual Strat attack

Man, Sponge's Rotting Pinata was one of my favorite albums growing up. It has some great melancholy shit like Giants, not to mention Plowed and Molly. Two thumbs up!

I always dug Corrosion of Conformity. Love pepper’s vocals
+1 but I wish Hetfield wasn’t so enamoured of them. I’ve always regarded Reload as a piss poor take on the Pepper fronted era of COC. COC do that Southern groovy boogie metal thing WAY better than Metallica

Back