FBI has documents showing Biden bribery…

Can you either change your avatar or stop displaying your homophobia?
It's creating this weird Ying/Yang inside my brain.

May I recommend Lemmy instead? :D
Or maybe a real life pedophile like Jimmy Page instead of the pretend drag queens coming for our children

Statutory rapist

And the irony with his avatar would still exist.
triggered?

just for you:

paul-stanley.jpg

:LOL:

🤣

I posted a CNN link because you clowns complain if I use something other than a MSM source. So now that I used a source you and your ilk trust and worship, you attack me and ignore the content because you refuse to believe it (you know, like cherry picking). Had I posted it from say, Fox, you’d go after the source and wouldn’t care if the content is factual. That is hypocritical…
CNN is starting to lean towards a very Fox tendencies .

They already were, and all during Trump too. They couldn't afford housing then, and nothing has changed.
Real estate investors have been buying up all the properties for the last decade.
Don't forget the Wage Stagnation, a cornerstone of GOP Disenfranchisement.

During those magnificent Reagan years, that the GOP tout with pride, minimum wage was $ 3.35 from 1981-1993 .

Don't worry the GOP will bring back illegal child labor too .... as they defund schools .
The GOP always hated young people .

Young people are going to be living in tents and owning nothing if they keep voting with their feelings

Which party should they vote for in this case, the one that sells out the citizens to corporations/big business, or the one that sells out the citizens to corporations/big business? Neither party works in favor for the people, neither party has for a long ass time. What’s the right-wings plan to fix the homeless issue? Throwing them out of the city to forget about them? Give tax breaks to a big company so the money will eventually trickle down to the employees? :LOL: Come on now, it’s been 40 years, the only thing trickling down is fuckin’ more taxes.

Or maybe they should vote for the party that doesn’t allow defense spending to take up a 1/3rd of our annual spending…..so which one is that? The one that admits they want to spend that kind of money on defense or the one that says they don’t but do anyway and everyone knows it?

While people 40 and above are still getting hung up on left vs right, the younger generation is only seeing ”One party wants to restrict our rights and wants to run us like their religion, the other one doesn’t, both parties do not work in my interest when it comes to financial matters and cannot be trusted”

I think the biggest misconception on the right is that people who voted left 3 years ago actually wanted to do so or actually like or love Biden. That’s not the case at all, I’ve yet to see a single lefty proclaim their love for the current administration, they’re just the party that’s not trying to bring this country back to the 50’s and run it like the Christian church. If the GOP can’t get around this, it will absolutely be their downfall.

Which party should they vote for in this case, the one that sells out the citizens to corporations/big business, or the one that sells out the citizens to corporations/big business? Neither party works in favor for the people, neither party has for a long ass time. What’s the right-wings plan to fix the homeless issue? Throwing them out of the city to forget about them? Give tax breaks to a big company so the money will eventually trickle down to the employees? :LOL: Come on now, it’s been 40 years, the only thing trickling down is fuckin’ more taxes.

Or maybe they should vote for the party that doesn’t allow defense spending to take up a 1/3rd of our annual spending…..so which one is that? The one that admits they want to spend that kind of money on defense or the one that says they don’t but do anyway and everyone knows it?

While people 40 and above are still getting hung up on left vs right, the younger generation is only seeing ”One party wants to restrict our rights and wants to run us like their religion, the other one doesn’t, both parties do not work in my interest when it comes to financial matters and cannot be trusted”

I think the biggest misconception on the right is that people who voted left 3 years ago actually wanted to do so or actually like or love Biden. That’s not the case at all, I’ve yet to see a single lefty proclaim their love for the current administration, they’re just the party that’s not trying to bring this country back to the 50’s and run it like the Christian church. If the GOP can’t get around this, it will absolutely be their downfall.
This post could end nearly every thread in OTC, or at least what every thread turns in to.

This post could end nearly every thread in OTC, or at least what every thread turns in to.
I fully agree with you under normal conditions BUT, when you're in public office, like Biden is, you're fair game.

They want the public attention so they MUST take the good WITH the bad..............

I'm a middle aged dude that's pretty comfortable. But at the same time I'm not a fuddy duddy like the rest of these guys. I've made a conscious effort to not get enraged at the younger generations, I watched that happen during my own youth. Guy's my age don't like change, and the younger generations represent change.

These old boys talk about "Elites" a lot, yet they are fooled by the actual "Elites". They cant tell the group warning them about the "elites", are the actual fucking "elites" :ROFLMAO:

How then did they get so fooled? Simple you make them mad at shit they are ALREADY predisposed to being mad at, and then they eat from the palm of your hand. Humans are full of psychological exploits. The same reason cult leaders can lead their flock to a mass suicude.

Back