Fire at BAD

I was in the neighborhood over the weekend and took these pictures of the aftermath.

Attachments

• 20210606_154315.jpg
    20210606_154315.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 536
  • 20210606_154522.jpg
    20210606_154522.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 530
“Supposedly“ my local Soldano dealer has heard shit from these guys nor anything on a SLO ive had on order since the beginning of Feb this year. Getting annoyed.

“Supposedly“ my local Soldano dealer has heard shit from these guys nor anything on a SLO ive had on order since the beginning of Feb this year. Getting annoyed.
You'll have to keep cool. Nothing you can do. Although it was communicated no issue with Friedman amp, we now know the business is moving which has been publically acknowledged! Been a part of company moves and they are no small feet and disruptive. Don't know the details nor where they are moving to and who, but this was communicated on the most recent Tone-Talk:

52:10 in - NOT going to Winter NAMM. Too many things going on including 53:14 in - "every amount of money going into the move"
-

You'll have to keep cool. Nothing you can do. Although it was communicated no issue with Friedman amp, we now know the business is moving which has been publically acknowledged! Been a part of company moves and they are no small feet and disruptive. Don't know the details nor where they are moving to and who, but this was communicated on the most recent Tone-Talk:

52:10 in - NOT going to Winter NAMM. Too many things going on including 53:14 in - "every amount of money going into the move"
-

I first saw the public announcement here: https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/good-news-from-b-a-d.225074/

Back