rsm
Well-known member
in my case it covers a real gap in my current Marshalls around the JCM 800 era sounds that nothing else I've heard and own covers. I had a feeling something was missing but I didn't know what it was, until I heard it.
On Dan's vintage mode clips, and MGL's clips, I heard it. Loud and clear, and ordered one.
Had a great conversation with Mark about music, amps, Marshall and big twin motorcycles, and the options available on the Modern/Vintage.
If Marshall is your sound, take a serious look at, and listen to, MGL.

On Dan's vintage mode clips, and MGL's clips, I heard it. Loud and clear, and ordered one.
Had a great conversation with Mark about music, amps, Marshall and big twin motorcycles, and the options available on the Modern/Vintage.
If Marshall is your sound, take a serious look at, and listen to, MGL.