Flat Patch Cables for pedalboards - good / bad / junk?

I have a hand full of the EBS cables and I really like them. They don't get moved around much they seem to work and sound good.

Been using the EBS gold for a couple years now. Best pedal board cables I've used so far. Not one failure to speak of.

EBS gold are really good. They allow crazy routing in crowded pedalboards that would be totally impossible with normal cables. They do sound good. FWIW, not one failure in two years.

k0AO23N.jpg

My board is much more simple and minimal than this now, but I was able to squeeze tons of pedals onto this one with the EBS. They are definitely space savers. The 1/4 ends are very flat.

ST63LZ7l.jpg

sgaeaCBl.jpg

Jack Luminous":2ip2nzda said:
EBS gold are really good. They allow crazy routing in crowded pedalboards that would be totally impossible with normal cables. They do sound good. FWIW, not one failure in two years.

k0AO23N.jpg

You have a Dimension C!

Yeah I love it... Sounds great and only 4 push-buttons, no tweaking, just instant gratification ! I also have a TC SCF and an old Boss CE-1. The Dimension-C was the most convenient on the pedalboard.

plus vote here as well. I only have a few connections to make, but using them saved literally 3" of width and 2" of depth on the board I ordered custom for my rig. its almost hard to tell they are plugged in.

Honestly I was expecting everyone to say “it’s crap move along” - kinda glad that y’all are reporting positive experiences. Are EBS gold the only ones to consider? Are the deluxe ones that much of a reduction?

I have 14 of the EBS high performance. Nice fit, good tone, dont like the memory of the cable. They all are twisted like twizzlers permanently now.

Back