Florida Condo Collapse

My god all you have to do is look at the security video
We did look at the security video. The engineers along with all the other experts have too. Fantom literally just addressed the security footage and what it showed. Basically, your opinion is at odds with it and the findings of the experts that spent years studying this type of thing. All you've shown was a YouTube conspiracy video and made assumptions about it. The problem is, you are not an engineer or an expert. So your opinion does not hold the weight that the expert's does. You are failing to realize that you are not understanding what you see. Your opinion is the equivalent of an isolated Amazonian tribe describing a helicopter landing in their village.

1369148671-5198.JPG

The people that went to college for science. The people who are qualified to give an educated assessment of what happened structurally.
Dud your e typical college smolledge how bout real world shit. You really think they have engineers on the job while building structures, youd :p probably kill yourself with a skill saw

Maybe if its federal work not private, they call one when they need one. They charge alot more than that google shit you looked up Go away

Jeez man, settle down.
Federal vs state has nothing to do with it.

It depends on the scope of the job.
Laying slabs for a new sub-division in the sticks wouldn't require the same
24/7 over-site as work on a new parking garage right in the middle of a city.

Either way, there's at least one engineer for every job that requires
a permit and needs to be insured.

Don't get pissed at me cause I know this stupid shit.

You're the one barking down my alley.

I was done with this thread until you started playing bob the builder. I think im still done.

Dud your e typical college smolledge how bout real world shit. You really think they have engineers on the job while building structures, youd :p probably kill yourself with a skill saw
You know absolutely nothing about me. Since you don't have a valid argument, you resort to assuming you do and basing your attack of me off of it. That says all we really need to know about you. I work as a Land Surveyor. I've been in construction for 20 years before that. I have a degree in Biology/Engineering. So, my schooling and hands on experience in the field give me some insight into the collapse. From what you assumed you saw in your Youtube conspiracy video, it's obvious that you do not understand the things that happened in that video. Now, I don't claim to be an expert in the area of structural collapse but there were plenty of them brought in. When I say we, I mean the engineers, architects and other people who have been trained to understand the circumstance. It is people like you, who pretend to know more than the people who spent their lives learning about it. You can cling to your YouTube. I'll go with the side that has proven they know what they are talking about with math and science. (AKA facts). BTW, you screaming on Rig Talk is the equivalent of screaming into the void. Nobody in their right mind is listening. The people that matter have made their factual determination. Thanks for playing, kid.

Last edited:
Hey stupid fuck maybe somebody was tired of paying for that building ever think about something like that. A structure like that does not crumble from top to bottom without some major help.
Panhead..... we could maybe all day about anything. It doesn't get you or me or anyone anywhere. The only thing that does, is the people who are qualified to determine what happened. Now, you can choose to believe in math and science or you can continue on down your conspiracy rabbit hole on YouTube. Being a loudmouth and disrespectful to people because you got your feelings hurt when we didn't choose to attend your tea party in wonderland isn't acceptable. You're not tough. Nobody is afraid of you and I'm sure the people you are being disrespectful to don't really care because they have a life. Take a minute and think about how childish you sound. I'm not even talking about your conspiracy salad. Set that aside and look how triggered you've been acting. Lashing out at people in a chat. Calling people names. Are you alright, buddy? Relax. Go out and have a beer with friends. Socialize. Maybe meet a woman. Idk. Whatever you're into. I bet you won't be so triggered on Rig Talk after you've settled down and had some fun. Life is too short to be yelling and insulting people online.

You are the guy with YouTube videos as evidence. I'm the guy who actually builds things and went to school for it. So, if anything, you are the only one playing pretend and Mr. Bob The Builder here, Kiddo.

"I work as a Land Surveyor. I've been in construction for 20 years before that. I have a degree in Biology/Engineering.. I'm the guy who actually builds things..." Is that you, Donald? :hys:

Back