F'n SWEET!! - BE100 content

shade

So, my BE100 arrived a bit after noon today. Sucker kicks ass! And what BLEW me away was how great my axe fx sounds in the loop. The crazy thing was how good some of the dirty patches on my axe sounded through the clean channel.. I'm amazed! Only small gripe is when u run the loop you set the master at 5 and use the loop return knob for volume, which is on the back... Small price to pay. Here's a pic with my R8 :rock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 1,300
Thanks man... Can't wait to get home and plug in again!

If anyone is wondering, Brad King at Kingguitars hooked me up. A straight up guy, took real good care of me... Don't hesitate to contact him if you're in need of something new... I know I won't :)

shade":2we2o7ke said:
So, my BE100 arrived a bit after noon today. Sucker kicks ass! And what BLEW me away was how great my axe fx sounds in the loop. The crazy thing was how good some of the dirty patches on my axe sounded through the clean channel.. I'm amazed! Only small gripe is when u run the loop you set the master at 5 and use the loop return knob for volume, which is on the back... Small price to pay. Here's a pic with my R8 :rock:

Awesome. I'm curious to know how the Axe FX sounds as an effects unit through the BE-100. I would love to get rid of my pedals and just use the Axe FX.

psbhachu":34ufkpf5 said:
shade":34ufkpf5 said:

Awesome. I'm curious to know how the Axe FX sounds as an effects unit through the BE-100. I would love to get rid of my pedals and just use the Axe FX.
It depend on the effect loop choice (if you can) of your amp , Axe fx work great with line level effect loop not with pedal level ...

Still waiting for clips??

Any chance we can hear the Axe FX in your Friedman? I've been considering the same setup & would love to hear a demo

Back