For The Metallica Fans

Their desperate :p If I had their money Id call it a day, throw the cell phone in the ocean.

Hah, I don't know if I'd call them desparate. They're all kajillionaires. They seem like a band who has already done everything and taken over the world so... what else is there to do than just travel around and mess with off-the-wall weird ideas they haven't done before to keep things interesting for themselves?

If I was in a world famous band who has played all their best stuff ten thousand times all around the world already, I'd also probably do strange stuff like this too just to avoid dying of boredom. :)

Fuck Howard. I refuse to watch that douche.
Howard used to throw cold cuts at girls asses.. Now he sings love songs to his gold digger, trophy wife on air.. Totally opposite of his movie Private Parts where he begged his wife to come back. Now he's divorced and married a young gold digger..
Fucking lame..
He cut off all the people that made the show interesting to the working class that made him a star and went complete Left Hollywood.. Ichh..
As of late, he's glad people are dead from Covid..
Fuck Howard..

Cliff is asking if you really let spoiled brat Disney kids sing your songs now??

Cliff-Burton-001.jpg

The big three Zep VH Metallica, I know there 1000`s of good bands but no biggies since those three unless you consider Lady GaGa etc in the same category and if you do you do

Howard used to throw cold cuts at girls asses.. Now he sings love songs to his gold digger, trophy wife on air.. Totally opposite of his movie Private Parts where he begged his wife to come back. Now he's divorced and married a young gold digger..
Fucking lame..
He cut off all the people that made the show interesting to the working class that made him a star and went complete Left Hollywood.. Ichh..
As of late, he's glad people are dead from Covid..
Fuck Howard..
I remember when Howard though it was funny to play gun shot noises when talking about the murder of Selena right after it happened. That’s some low shit right there.

I remember when Howard though it was funny to play gun shot noises when talking about the murder of Selena right after it happened. That’s some low shit right there.
Howard is okay with talking about anything other than if it's his hair plugs, his horse faced wife, or Marci Turk

Back