fortin evil pumpkin, seems like a really good deal (ie price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krull":3d1meykj said:
Fortin thread made. Check.

Same 3 people come in thread and repeat same talking points over and over and over...and over and over again. Check.

Fortin sells out amps. Check.

Life goes on. Check.

The end.
Kinda like you and your 3 friends with your political circle jerk off in the OT?
Check. The same 3 political jerk-offs spewing the same fake news over and over and....

Krull (one of his 12 aliases) chiming in on the gear side of the forum, contributing nothing gear related except to defend a known cheat? Check.

Life goes on for the RT troll.
The end.

DeathbyButterslax":2u803cpg said:
engage757":2u803cpg said:
Mike doesnt advertise anything like the literally less than 20 people care about. Not at all. Even if he did, which he doesn't, as everyone else has said, literally every circuit in guitar amps is based on something else at some point. It is like accusing Enzo Ferrari of ripping off Henry Ford. Just dumb. Just play what you like, and enjoy it. Play with your ears, not with your eyes based on what you read online. People will always hate those when they have the slightest bit of success. I know I personally, am stoked to see hard-working, great amp designers and engineers succeed. Mike works 100 hour weeks on the norm, and if you like what he spends that time on engineering, tweaking and making something he would play, as a killer guitarist I might add, then great! If not, then play something else! It is a great time to be a guitarist. This isn't curing cancer or sending a rocket to Mars. It is about having a good time and finding the tone in your head. Every circuit in m.i. is based off of something else x10. Find the guy that tweaks it to the tone you like! We don't hear RCA worried about it. Just have a good time and enjoy playing guitar! I can say this too, my wife is my best friend on the planet, and she is so over hearing about gear. There is not a single dude on this forum I wouldn't like to sit down with over a drink and nerd out with. There aren't many of us that love heavy music and guitars, gear etc. We should all enjoy the fact that we are amongst like-minded people. I for one, love that. ???

So he did copy the circuits?
Lack of denial tells all you need to know.

yeah i was serious with respect to the price point of the amp

i was afraid this would turn in the shit show, it happened really quickly this time

as a pessimist it took some energy to try to be positive,

as for the never ended mike stole this etc, ok i don't deny it and have shared my experience of mike's waffle on the larry amp when i got my NATAS

and have also said larry probably makes better amps, across the board, too bad i don't have the funds,

then again i'm not sure i really like the whole modded marshallesque tone, which is it's own blasphemy probably on any forum

ugh i hope this garbage dies, it's silly (fortin vs the whoever what cares etc etc)

ummmm other than that i guess you/one could possible start calling the fortin question (jesus that's dark (as a jew even a bit gross)) political and we should stick to gear talk,

or broaden the gear we talk shit about etc etc

or fuck it let everything fly, there's literally 30 people or a bit more on this forum who care strongly enough to add anything to this particular conversation or others

ciao

bye

death becomes me

Or because I know better than to engage with this level of stupidity. Anything I say just gives more fuel to the fire. Doesn't matter what it is, you will spin it into something, and unlike TGP, here you can get away with it because there isn't any real moderation.

diezelduder":24ec6rpb said:
yeah i was serious with respect to the price point of the amp

i was afraid this would turn in the shit show, it happened really quickly this time

as a pessimist it took some energy to try to be positive,

as for the never ended mike stole this etc, ok i don't deny it and have shared my experience of mike's waffle on the larry amp when i got my NATAS

and have also said larry probably makes better amps, across the board, too bad i don't have the funds,

then again i'm not sure i really like the whole modded marshallesque tone, which is it's own blasphemy probably on any forum

ugh i hope this garbage dies, it's silly (fortin vs the whoever what cares etc etc)

ummmm other than that i guess you/one could possible start calling the fortin question (jesus that's dark (as a jew even a bit gross)) political and we should stick to gear talk,

or broaden the gear we talk shit about etc etc

or fuck it let everything fly, there's literally 30 people or a bit more on this forum who care strongly enough to add anything to this particular conversation or others

ciao

bye

death becomes me

Hey mate, sorry about these 3 dudes. The Pumpkin should be right around $2995. Handmade in the U.K. Trying to get pricing down best we can. 3 channels, 100 watts. Another cool couple features is it can feed a key input right off the back and power three pedals from the amp as well, pretty cool idea Mike and Jason came up with for that I thought. MIDI switchable as well!

engage757":2fk2lenc said:
Or because I know better than to engage with this level of stupidity. Anything I say just gives more fuel to the fire. Doesn't matter what it is, you will spin it into something, and unlike TGP, here you can get away with it because there isn't any real moderation.
Well there’s one thing you are right about...if there was moderation, Krull and his circle jerk off friends would have been banned long ago.

engage757":goosa9sk said:
The Pumpkin should be right around $2995. Handmade in the U.K. Trying to get pricing down best we can.
Everybody with some knowledge and experience in industry, economics and laws knows up front, how this works.

Have a PCB made in China, completely assembled, already with all cables and quick connectors on it.
Have a amp chassis made in China with already mounted transformers, tube sockets, pots, jacks, switches & panels.
Finally have a head shell made in China, already with vinyl coated, handle, amp feet as well as front & rear grill already mounted.
Have these 3 pre assembled units shipped to the U.K. (low Customs, because these units still aren't sales products) and...
... simply have a company in the U.K. who quickly put it together "by hand". Push in tubes, adjust bias, check voltages and maybe have a quick test drive.

The result is a working guitar tube amp "Handmade in the U.K." ;) :D

The only circle jerk I see is readily apparent to everyone, and it isn't Krull.

Also Larry, per the norm, you are wrong ???

engage757":3eyzhj4u said:
I haven't specified my former comment to someone, but simply spoke in general.
I even can't speak about someone specific, as long as I don't know about the respective company's business internals.
But...
... by looking at the Pumpkin's price once again I even guess, that it isn't a revised NATAS, but rather a revised and renamed Satan?

engage757":2zgcdjgg said:
The only circle jerk I see is readily apparent to everyone, and it isn't Krull.

Yep we do see it..the backpedal, distract and attempts to deflect without actually denying that your client is trying to pass off someone else’s circuit as his own.
Everyone already knows about you, shill.

You have no control over this forum, therefore you have no control over ANYTHING here. Unlike the FB page where people get banned for merely asking a question about who really builds these Larry and Elan Metalhead clones.

:aww:

Every one that works in the music industry is a shill! Seriously, maybe you 3 dudes need a group chat or something, so you can enjoy each other's company instead of just shitting on everyone's thread because you have nothing better to do. Also, please know I am literally LOL'ing right now.

engage757":n8615jlz said:
Every one that works in the music industry is a shill! Seriously, maybe you 3 dudes need a group chat or something, so you can enjoy each other's company instead of just shitting on everyone's thread because you have nothing better to do. Also, please know I am literally LOL'ing right now.
So long you've been hesitating for just a hand ful nothing concretely saying words?
Ouch - you're disappointing me.
If you meanwhile are out of concrete arguments, than maybe better you go to sleep again.
Good night!

Thank you Larry, go to bed, and when you wake up, find a new hobby! You may always hit me up for recommendations if you need, with such a nice Autobahn there, I would be driving I believe!

novosibir":o7vy79o9 said:
engage757":o7vy79o9 said:
The Pumpkin should be right around $2995. Handmade in the U.K. Trying to get pricing down best we can.
Everybody with some knowledge and experience in industry, economics and laws knows up front, how this works.

Have a PCB made in China, completely assembled, already with all cables and quick connectors on it.
Have a amp chassis made in China with already mounted transformers, tube sockets, pots, jacks, switches & panels.
Finally have a head shell made in China, already with vinyl coated, handle, amp feet as well as front & rear grill already mounted.
Have these 3 pre assembled units shipped to the U.K. (low Customs, because these units still aren't sales products) and...
... simply have a company in the U.K. who quickly put it together "by hand". Push in tubes, adjust bias, check voltages and maybe have a quick test drive.

The result is a working guitar tube amp "Handmade in the U.K." ;) :D

Truth Larry. Preach.

tenor.gif

engage757":28mhf861 said:
Thank you Larry, go to bed, and when you wake up, find a new hobby! You may always hit me up for recommendations if you need, with such a nice Autobahn there, I would be driving I believe!
Ok to finally quit the boring kindergarden communication please allow me being spot-on now:

Tell me, where's the prob, having your mastermind and (censored), to simply confirm publicly, that he's copied my circuits at 100% with just a hand ful components value's changes? Anyway everybody meanwhile knows about his plagiarism ever since.

Then maybe I'd give him again some technical email support, as I did back from 2004 until 2008 frequently at a time, as he still was hiding his intention, to found an own amp company, what has happened by the end of 2008

Or is he really too much a cowardly person?

Racerxrated":2r21xnun said:
Yep we do see it..the backpedal, distract and attempts to deflect without actually denying that your client is trying to pass off someone else’s circuit as his own.
Everyone already knows about you, shill.

You have no control over this forum, therefore you have no control over ANYTHING here. Unlike the FB page where people get banned for merely asking a question about who really builds these Larry and Elan Metalhead clones.

:aww:

... and it's not even a good back pedal. Shoveling sh!t is a dirty job. The more you work, the more you stink... and get deeper in it. Fartin and friends need to stay in their safe space and keep the hype strong among the faithful. Soon as more find out the truth... maybe more defections from the Fartin A$$ Army.

Larry
Jose
Elan
Fryette

... whose ciruit is next to be the next "Original Custom" Fartin Masterpiece! (Predator Dreads optional)

You know, the "Fartin" thing was funny at first, now it's just old and tired. Try to find some new material, it's just getting embarrassing now. :LOL: :LOL:

Here, let me feed you some, try this, then you won't sound like a broken record so often. :)

Attachments

• 54462899_10156715753061690_332445861873188864_n.jpg
    54462899_10156715753061690_332445861873188864_n.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,266
engage757":15yf63bb said:
...it's just getting embarrassing now. :LOL: :LOL:

Much like your "so-called" job. Sitting in front of a screen all day googling Fartin... Fartin Amps... Fartin A$$ gone bad... then swooping in like an old man in a deli trying to return cold soup with the same bs. Mehh... Lies... Our designs are original... Bah... you pesky kids... Fartin Gear is cool... just look at the Agro Preadtor Skull rip-off Affliction Clothing graphics on everything... if that doesn't scream cool, you don't know!

Damage control? Good luck. When you build a business on stolen designs, lies, deceit, pre-paid preorders where the customer doesn't even know where or who is actually building the $3K amp they paid up front for... let alone if the really amp has 3, 4 or 0 gain stages... cause we don't know if the builders in China used the right assembly instructions...

Good luck with all of that. Y'all will need it.

Larry has proven and backed up his claims. Funny no direct response from the Fartin Fuhrer.

Oh yeah, because we didn't have it pinned to the top of our social medias who was building them for 6 months and have it listed on the website and answer hundreds of questions about it as well. That's right. I suppose every company on the planet should email every prospective customer on the planet to let them know that 2 guys, both incredibly well-respected in the amp-building world, are building the 100+ hand-wired amps instead of 1 guy in his basement.

You really just have to think, even a little bit. You don't know where 3/4 of the shit you own is made, you just think you do, so if your argument is that you are upset that Mike Fortin and George Metropoulos built a few hundred amps together, then you really need better material there too. Your idea of "proven" is pretty hysterical too.

"Oh my God, they didn't reach out to me personally and tell me they had another of the top builders on the planet building them with Mike, in the USA, 4 hours from Mike, to try to reduce insane parts tariffs, however will I survive?!"

Next time I'll be sure to email you personally and confirm you are ok with whom Mike chooses to hire to be on the team. It's important that we get that confirmation and acceptance from a screen name on a forum somewhere. Would you also like to personally give your blessing on our: social media guy, customer service reps (both of them), our new content creator also will be reaching out to make sure his job offer is acceptable for you as well, and I'll make sure our head of international sales forwards his resume as well. Shoot me your email so I can direct them all your way for your approval. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back