Fryette Deliverance II

It's an improved design with a fatter more compressed less mode, so I was told by the support.
Foot-switchable less, more, bright, 2nd master and loop.
The orginal version is not upgradable, which sucks for people like me.
If it does, what they say, it's a really great amp, though not cheap.

I just got a D60 with factory done loop and Less/More footswitch Control. The Bright and dual Masters aren’t enough for me to justify the cost hike. This guy lacks for no fatness in Less mod imho.

I use a Helix or HX Effects in the loop with a Gain block for lead boost.

IyarXqIl.jpg

ttTiuwql.jpg

JerEvil":10ujhbog said:
I just got a D60 with factory done loop and Less/More footswitch Control. The Bright and dual Masters aren’t enough for me to justify the cost hike. This guy lacks for no fatness in Less mod imho.

I use a Helix or HX Effects in the loop with a Gain block for lead boost.

IyarXqIl.jpg

ttTiuwql.jpg
Grats. D60s been my main amp for years. The tone description of the Deliverance 2 just seems like they tweaked it to sound broken in. I bought mine brand new, and it was very tight with no sustain out of the box. After it was broken in it just sings.

swamptrashstompboxes":2ab5xr6q said:
$3K? NO WAY. that could get you a used Pittbull UL and a CL. lol.
Yeah $2800 ain’t cheap. They’re amazing amps though for sure and saves people the trouble of covering shipping, packing, insurance and the mods.

JerEvil":2j4akowo said:
swamptrashstompboxes":2j4akowo said:
$3K? NO WAY. that could get you a used Pittbull UL and a CL. lol.
Yeah $2800 ain’t cheap. They’re amazing amps though for sure and saves people the trouble of covering shipping, packing, insurance and the mods.

Yeah but still is a lot compared to what the original version and master built sold for.

I love the the fryette tone, but still would do Pittbull UL over a D120.

So a year later and the way I’m seeing things with prices and all.. may not be too crazy these days.

any more input on this amp?

So a year later and the way I’m seeing things with prices and all.. may not be too crazy these days.

any more input on this amp?

I had a D120 II and didn't like it tbh. Ditched it after a week. Never played an original D120 to compare but I did own an old VHT D60 that I feel was leaps and bounds better than the Series II D120. The Series II was somewhat dark until you really cranked the presence and treble up then it just sounded harsh. It was also the most uncompressed/unsaturated amp I ever played and not in a good way and that's coming from someone who loves more open less saturated amps.

I had a D120 II and didn't like it tbh. Ditched it after a week. Never played an original D120 to compare but I did own an old VHT D60 that I feel was leaps and bounds better than the Series II D120. The Series II was somewhat dark until you really cranked the presence and treble up then it just sounded harsh. It was also the most uncompressed/unsaturated amp I ever played and not in a good way and that's coming from someone who loves more open less saturated amps.
God dang it. I’m looking for an amp that is straight to the point. New ideally because I don’t want to deal with used in today’s market. Was going to get on the dual rectifier train but I won’t use 90% of the features. It just doesn’t seem right.

Any suggestions? Was thinking about Friedman BE deluxe (still straight to the point) but idk.. I like using boosts a lot

God dang it. I’m looking for an amp that is straight to the point. New ideally because I don’t want to deal with used in today’s market. Was going to get on the dual rectifier train but I won’t use 90% of the features. It just doesn’t seem right.

Any suggestions? Was thinking about Friedman BE deluxe (still straight to the point) but idk.. I like using boosts a lot

What style/type of music?

Someone here had one and said

I've never played any of the 120s, but I did use the original D60 as my main amp for over a decade. Honestly, the D60 seems to be way more universally loved than the D120, regardless of version.

Got one and had major issues with it. Had a horrible noise floor and would crackle if i moved the input jack at all ( it was brand new from the factory too ) My previous VHT/Fryette's were great but not the D120 mkII.

Omega Granophyre is perfect for what you want. Will just take 4-5 months to get.

also a Dover DA-50

unless you want to spend the $ for a Wizard

Back