Fryette Pittbull Ultralead II

  • Thread starter Thread starter stephen sawall
  • Start date Start date
I actually stopped caring about this after waiting years for the Ultralead to make its comeback, only to witness this blasphemous digital contraption with its hefty 4 grand price tag. Hard pass for me as I'm done with expecting Steve to actually offer what his customers have been asking him to reissue for years.
 
I actually stopped caring about this after waiting years for the Ultralead to make its comeback, only to witness this blasphemous digital contraption with its hefty 4 grand price tag. Hard pass for me as I'm done with expecting Steve to actually offer what his customers have been asking him to reissue for years.
It is weird, right? I understand that there are lots of people that talk about wanting reissues, then the amp builder reissues it, and the sales are low. I get that

I get it that steve had a "cool" idea in his head and wanted to make it. But the dumb shit he says to justify his thought process is fucking weird.

Stop talking about it would be so expensive to reissue the original. This one is expensive and barely anyone wants it because it is 1. Not an all analog design and 2. Not fucking cheap

His three gigging artists that buy this will probably love it. His massive fan base will feel alienated. And we will never really know what a massive success or failure this was, unless someone can get a realistic idea of what the actual sales are.
 
Back
Top