Glaswerks SOD-II in Near Mint Condition...Traded

gman1951

I know, I know, what's an amp like this doing in a place like this!? Well, ya just never know where a closet D-style amp lover may lurk. At any rate, I keep going through various D-style amps and have finally come to the realization that they are just not for me. This beast is 100-watts, has three fully-featured channels with various boosts, switching and trim pots to help dial in That tone! The previous owner wasn't a gigging guitarist and this is truly in Mint condition with no cosmetic issues whatsoever that I can see. The amp has two voices: the Desert Sky (1980s Dumble ODS) and the De Leo (Twin Reverb). The first overdrive channel is a higher gain, earlier Robben Ford-styled non-HRM channel. The second channel is a HRM channel—more modern and with less gain. The amp has 4 6L6 power tubes with a switch to reduce watts from 100 watts to 50 watts; a tube-driven effects loop that can be bypassed.

The only trades that would interest me would be a nicely flamed Anderson Angel/Li'l Angel or a Suhr Modern.

$2900 in my pocket.

Specs follow:

(4) 6L6s at 100 Watts with Half Power Switch
Independent OD channels with all controls on the front panel.
OD Non-Stack controls : Drive, OD Volume, adjustable High Cut Control (can be bypassed) and unique Varibass control that allows "tweaking" the bass content of the non-stack mode. Rear mounted trim control for Non-Stack channel.
OD Stack Channel has Drive, OD Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass controls. Rear mounted trim control.
New no-load reverb circuit. Featuring dual Reverb controls, one for Clean mode and one for OD mode. The reverb can be totally switched out of the circuit.
Buffered effects loop, tube driven, can be totally bypassed by rear panel switch.
Non-Buffered insert jacks on back of amp allow use of external active loops (like the Glaswerks Matchbox)
5 button footswitch. Clean/OD Switch, Tone Stack Boost, OD Select (Stack or non-Stack channel), Mid boost and loop control

1651875576098.png

More Photos Here: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/msg/d/rio-linda-glasswerks-sod-ii-in-mint/7480449834.html

Back