Glenn is BSing again

Hahaha! I’ve known Owen ( circle of tone) in real life for almost 25 years, one of his brothers is one of my longest close time friends. He’s a good dude, always means well, it’s just the way he comes across.

For what it’s worth, he also has more first hand knowledge probably than most. His dad, mike gibbins, was the drummer for badfinger in the early 70s, the first band on the Beatles record label, Apple records. Mikes stories over the years were incredible. Unfortunately mike died in 2005 or 2006 when David ( his other son) and I were only 18 or 19. But even by that point, the amount of info we learned from him was amazing. Mike was doing records with tons of people throughout the 90s, including paul Chapman of UFO, liberty devitto(he’s a cock by the way), Molly hatchet and many more. We were all constantly exposed to this growing up, and it was pretty incredible looking back now. Also, badfinger is probably the saddest story in rock n roll for those that aren’t familiar. These guys were playing Madison square garden with Hendrix and eric Clapton, but couldn’t afford to move out of their parents basements. The original rock n roll story of “management fucking the band”. There’s a great VH1 behind the music on them as well for anyone interested.

Also glenn is a booger eating turd.
I like Owen too. I don't know him personally but I think what he does is cool and when he fucks up he admits it.

Back