Gol Damn Jon sounds like shit...

$ Like always now…but as a performer, what do you do, cancel?

“Sorry you made plans to see us, babysitters, special night in town, but fk all that, we’ll be back instead next Thursday”…. 😂. Or…. REFUNDS!!?! 😳😳 It’s a business at that level and will NEVER happen..

Truly painful.. and what do ya do..?

Ladies and gentleman, I’m suckin’ it tonight.
Safe home, we’ll see ya soon.. 😂

He may be sick. I had to sing a few songs at a gig once when I had a sinus infection, and I couldn’t hit the pitch no matter what I did. I did the best I could on it. That may be what’s happening. With those guys, that’s a business that’s gotta pull in money. They’re not going to cancel the gig for some minor sickness, I would think. But who knows what the problem is here. I’ll bet he’s sick, though.

Idk, the guys near ‘retirement age’ (I’m not far behind…). Does he get a PASS for a bad night, or does he get HAMMERED for going out in the first place..? Discuss…. 🤣

Idk, the guys near ‘retirement age’ (I’m not far behind…). Does he get a PASS for a bad night, or does he get HAMMERED for going out in the first place..? Discuss…. 🤣
Just watched people leave in footage of Omaha a couple nights after this show in St. Paul. Don't think it's an isolated bad night.

Back