Great new Rolling Stones song!

Not bad. Great vibe! Tone is awesome!
But I miss Charlie's groove. Phenomenal drumming! But Charlie's playing was so unique and right for their music.

Very good song. You can tell that their new drummer Steve Jordan is trying to bring Charlie's feel to the track. No one can nail Charlie's pocket, but Steve did an admirable job.

McCartney's on this? Cool. I think it's great that there's a Beatle on a Stones track.

They also did a track with Jimmy Page way back. He played the solos on "One Hit to the Body" in 1986 on the "Dirty Work" album. It's a killer song.

Very good song. You can tell that their new drummer Steve Jordan is trying to bring Charlie's feel to the track. No one can nail Charlie's pocket, but Steve did an admirable job.

McCartney's on this? Cool. I think it's great that there's a Beatle on a Stones track.

They also did a track with Jimmy Page way back. He played the solos on "One Hit to the Body" in 1986 on the "Dirty Work" album. It's a killer song.

jimmy and john paul jones were on a lot of stones songs back in the day i believe

I think that’s the hardest I’ve ever heard a snare hit in a Stones tune, shit, even the stick clicks. :LOL:

I’ll check it out more on good speakers, but the first single they put out was like a living example of putting a classic rock band through pitch and time correction. You don’t fucking pitch correct Mick Fucking Jagger. I’m not even a Stones fan for Christ’s sake (I dig a few tunes, massive respect for them, just don’t feel I could call myself a fan)

New album is pretty great (especially for some octogenarians) but the production definitely brings it down. Almost feels like a 90s alt rock recording at times...but the writing is still top notch once you get over that.

New album is pretty great (especially for some octogenarians) but the production definitely brings it down. Almost feels like a 90s alt rock recording at times...but the writing is still top notch once you get over that.

Edit: ^I think that production may be on purpose :dunno: It def has a punkish feel :yes:

Yeah, that song rips. Good for them. And lol at that bass solo at 2:17 holy shit Paul is bringing it. :LOL:

Back