Great people on here….

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
We really have a core group of awesome people on here…this is why I love this community. People helping people and players helping players…dudes I have never met but have talked, texted, emailed, pm’d, and video chatted, have pretty much become brothers to me. Just some really awesome folks on here. Not gonna call out any names but thanks for the blessings.. I know sometimes people can get angry or irritated with each other, but on a human level the sense of brotherhood and family is just a wonderful thing to experience. Just felt the need to share this with the homies…thank you…

I pretty much like everyone. Some more than others (Black/Silverburst Gibson and 7+ string players, :ROFLMAO:)
I've totes been pissed at people before. Myself included. Move on pretty quick though. Yolo and all that jazz.
Y'all are rockstars! ❤️

Don’t get all mushy on me.

I came for the Ground Zero content but stayed because the techs here aren’t jerkoffs like over in Marshall forum.
Man I have seen some threads on the Marshall forum where some of the older british guys especially decide they have to lecture everyone about how you shouldn’t be trying to do anything to your amp because you aren’t trained and so on. I mean really going in on it like it’s an affront to their very existence, not just out of caution for safety reasons.

Man I have seen some threads on the Marshall forum where some of the older british guys especially decide they have to lecture everyone about how you shouldn’t be trying to do anything to your amp because you aren’t trained and so on. I mean really going in on it like it’s an affront to their very existence, not just out of caution for safety reasons.
Yeah. As if parts swapping is so very esoteric. There are a few cool people there but the techs just treat everyone like bad school children. I stood up for a guy that was being treated unfairly and got berated. That was the last straw and I just stopped visiting the place and even placed an entry in my firewall blacklist to prevent me from accidentally clicking on a link from there.

I mean it’s not as bad as reddit but cancer is cancer.

Last edited:
I pretty much like everyone. Some more than others (Black/Silverburst Gibson and 7+ string players, :ROFLMAO:)
I've totes been pissed at people before. Myself included. Move on pretty quick though. Yolo and all that jazz.
Y'all are rockstars! ❤️

👀

339126077_2329004160612351_7774813551310896351_n.jpg

Everyone wish Steve good luck.

He can reveal wassup if he wants to but I won't take the liberty.

Good luck brother! ❤️
surgery number 3 on the 4th for the same fuckin issue....transitioning is hard when your hung like a bull.....minnow...

seriously though....a forum bro just sent me two new 6l6's for my ultra+.....how fuckin cool is that? He did not have to do that...just read a post of me talking about tubes and was like hey-I gotcha bro....smashedguitarist is the man.....along with alot of other peeps on here as well....

I don't know what drugs everyone has been taking... You guys are the biggest bunch of depraved psychopaths I've ever come across in my entire life. Every single one of y'all should be locked in the damned loony bin and toss away the key. 🤪

Last edited:
We really have a core group of awesome people on here…this is why I love this community. People helping people and players helping players…dudes I have never met but have talked, texted, emailed, pm’d, and video chatted, have pretty much become brothers to me. Just some really awesome folks on here. Not gonna call out any names but thanks for the blessings.. I know sometimes people can get angry or irritated with each other, but on a human level the sense of brotherhood and family is just a wonderful thing to experience. Just felt the need to share this with the homies…thank you…
Those brotherhood relations are mutual Steve!

Whatever it is, I wish you that everything goes great and you come back soon and absolutely healthy!

I’m keeping fingers crossed for you! Remember, you have to visit me and eat some real kebab!

Man do I love this community 🤘🏻

Last edited:
Back