Ground Zero dropped a bomb on me…

Would also be curious about this. Based on his and Reza's clips it seems like maybe it sounds similar-ish to the Monomyth's, but more aggressive in the mid and upper mids
Definitely an emphasis in the upper mids which makes this amp punch hard. It moves air. You can feel the percussion hit your chest. I love that.

A lot of versatility in the tone shaping options can bring you clean, stock 800, modded 800, to full blown modern high gain tones. I don’t know of any other one channel amp that can do all those things. Has a great low end response - it tracks fast and is well balanced. It’s full and resonant yet no flub.

What’s also very cool is this amp can be played at whisper volume yet still retain the original feel and sound. Again, I don’t know of any other amp that can do it as well as this one. For those that hate using attenuators (such as myself) this is perfect.

I like running it through a quad of G12H30’s or V30’s but I’m sure any speaker combination would perform well with this amp.

Back