Has Egnater closed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter psychoth
  • Start date Start date
P

psychoth

New member
Hi new here. I have a Tourmaster that is terribly unreliable. Took it into get repaired (again) and told him that Egnater never replies back to my emails. He told me they are no longer operating. Is this true?
 
I don't think so ,he is still running Amp build classes and a custom shop ,but maybe the actually new amps have stopped like TOL60 ,Detroit
 
Ask for address for repair and short without details, put your problems on paper with the shipped amp is my opinion.
 
I have been exchanging emails about my Tourmaster and getting it fixed right at Huntington Park. No receipt, no warranty repair for an amp that's 2 years old. And it's yet to be gigged with; only been used at practice. :no:
 

Similar threads

Billelzebub
Replies
0
Views
54
Billelzebub
Billelzebub
BeZo
Replies
15
Views
1K
Uzi Nein Millimetah
Uzi Nein Millimetah
Shreddy Mercury
Replies
10
Views
896
Shreddy Mercury
Shreddy Mercury
Back
Top