Have the Torpedo Studio and Live been discontinued?

Not to my knowledge, Holmes... They're still being sold and they're still being supported on the TN website.

Studio and Live "were" rack unit products, the only thing that's come along since is the RELOAD, the CabM, the Captor, and the CaptorX

Hello @bhuard75 . Since the beginning of 2020, we have discontinued the Torpedo Studio, and production of Torpedo Lives has stopped last summer. There might still be some (rare) Torpedo Lives available at some dealers, but our last shipment of new units was in September.

How many years support will they still have? I JUST got a Studio from eBay and was planning to ride this one for a few years.

I saw on the facebook group that the Live and Studio were canceled because it's hard to get parts to make them. If they become available will the products be re-introduced? Or is this permanent?

Hello @bhuard75 . Since the beginning of 2020, we have discontinued the Torpedo Studio, and production of Torpedo Lives has stopped last summer. There might still be some (rare) Torpedo Lives available at some dealers, but our last shipment of new units was in September.
Daaaaayuuuum :oops:

Yep, please keep us posted if this is a permanent deicision of just a production time-out.

I have a Torpedo Live and am glad it's still in my rack. Obviously, this is legacy gear because the Captor X is very powerful and portable. I think they will support Live with updates as the boutique storefront is still producing and selling new lines of cabs and speaker IRs in the Torpedo Remote software. I hope they keep updating Remote and that's the key to having the software handle the latest in drivers.

Back