Have the Torpedo Studio and Live been discontinued?

Ventura

Not to my knowledge, Holmes... They're still being sold and they're still being supported on the TN website.

Studio and Live "were" rack unit products, the only thing that's come along since is the RELOAD, the CabM, the Captor, and the CaptorX

Hello @bhuard75 . Since the beginning of 2020, we have discontinued the Torpedo Studio, and production of Torpedo Lives has stopped last summer. There might still be some (rare) Torpedo Lives available at some dealers, but our last shipment of new units was in September.

Divagation

How many years support will they still have? I JUST got a Studio from eBay and was planning to ride this one for a few years.

shawnb

I saw on the facebook group that the Live and Studio were canceled because it's hard to get parts to make them. If they become available will the products be re-introduced? Or is this permanent?

Ventura

Hello @bhuard75 . Since the beginning of 2020, we have discontinued the Torpedo Studio, and production of Torpedo Lives has stopped last summer. There might still be some (rare) Torpedo Lives available at some dealers, but our last shipment of new units was in September.
Daaaaayuuuum :oops:

Yep, please keep us posted if this is a permanent deicision of just a production time-out.

@Ventura They will not be produced anymore. With the arrival of the Torpedo Captor X, the Torpedo Live has a natural heir. As for the Torpedo Studio, we do not have one yet but the R&D team is always working on new products.