How do I contact Jeff Hilligan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TCC
  • Start date Start date
T

TCC

New member
Could anybody help here? I have some questions about modding some modules for me. Couldn't find a website or anything.

Thanks
 
TCC":39riiugf said:
Could anybody help here? I have some questions about modding some modules for me. Couldn't find a website or anything.

Thanks

You can PM Jeff here, but Jeff is now with DAR. Jeff also does not have a modular setup to do any module modification, to the best of my knowledge. I bought his last 'Scorch' module in non-working order because he didn't have a rig to test it on. Pretty simple fix and I have the last one. Good luck, I hope this helps.

EDITED: I could point you in a couple directions if you were looking for specific module modifications. There are quite a few guys out there doing what you're looking for, if you haven't found them already. Feel free to PM to dicuss. You might also want to look on the MTS forum, it is much more dedicated to the modular line.
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
3
Views
225
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑
S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑
BeZo
Replies
15
Views
1K
Uzi Nein Millimetah
Uzi Nein Millimetah
E
Replies
0
Views
96
EAldridge
E
Rottweiler
Replies
15
Views
849
Music&Chaos
Music&Chaos
Back
Top